Blog: Sustainability; the name of the game, and we want to play the game with you
Olly Wehring | 22 November 2011
As part of our monthly management briefing series next year, just-drinks will be publishing four reports in 2012 looking at the drive for greater environmental sustainability in the industry sectors we cover – beer, soft drinks & water, spirits and wine.
Each report will comprise four sections and will cover a range of key sustainability issues, such as greenhouse gas emissions, water efficiency, waste, recycling and packaging, and sustainability in raw material supply chains.
The first briefing in the series will look at the beer sector, and will be published in February 2012. We will then look at soft drinks and water in June, the spirits sector in September and the wine industry in November.
Our features editor, Ben Cooper, who specialises in sustainability and corporate responsibility issues, will be writing the reports. Each one will examine efforts both on an industry-wide and company level to foster greater sustainability in each of the sectors.
Here's where you come in. We need as much information as possible from drinks companies about their activities in the environmental sustainability field. To contact Ben with such info, and to arrange interviews, please email email@example.com.
For advertising enquiries relating to the briefings, please contact Ian Preece in our advertising department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spotted in Havana this week – a healthy stock of Pernod Ricard's Havanista rum. ...
Alcohol always has a big presence at the Oscars, albeit mostly in a supporting role....
Business is booming at copper pot still makers Chalvignac - you can tell from the loud noise coming from its factory floor in the French town of Jarnac-Champagne. ...
Heineken is betting big on the long-term opportunity around soccer in the US. ...
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future