Blog: Super Bowl XLVIII, AKA Budweiser Crying Bowl
Olly Wehring | 29 January 2014
Be warned, if you're going to watch the Seattle Seahawks take on the Denver Broncos in this Sunday's Super Bowl, Anheuser-Busch InBev is gunning for you. Get the tissues ready: There will be tears.
and if that doesn't floor you...
Both Heineken and SABMiller have declined to comment on reports linking the two brewers to takeover negotiations....
How many beer mugs can one man carry? ...
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Pernod Ricard, The Coca-Cola Co, SABMiller's new Scotch whisky and Santa Rita Estates....
The US state of Arkansas goes to the polls on 4 November to decide whether to end so-called “dry” counties, meaning ones that don't allow any alcohol sales. About half of the state's 75 counties are a...
Often there's no guessing when a marketing prank will hit the spot and when it won't. ...
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Soft Drinks & Water - Russia in Turmoil
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l