Blog: StarBev: CVC under pressure to find funds?
Chris Mercer | 28 February 2012
Is CVC Capital testing the waters for a StarBev exit because it needs the funds to service debt elsewhere?
It remains extremely unclear whether anything will come of the initial interest shown in StarBev.
However, could CVC be a forced seller? I point you towards a Reuters article out of Australia, which discusses CVC's debt issues regarding its Nine Entertainment business there.
This makes interesting reading and raises the possibility that CVC might be seeking to extract cash from elsewhere in its business. Something to watch, perhaps.
Knowledge is power, or so they claim. So, with that in mind, here's an infographic, courtesy of Australian company Hangover Revivol, that breaks down exactly what is behind the common hangover....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring William Grant & Sons, the Southern hemisphere's winemakers, SABMiller and Heineken, and Coke Light....
How many beer mugs can one man carry? ...
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Pernod Ricard, The Coca-Cola Co, SABMiller's new Scotch whisky and Santa Rita Estates....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l