Blog: Southern Comfort - Blame it on the weather, man
Olly Wehring | 17 January 2013
Last year, Brown-Forman launched an advertising push for its Southern Comfort liqueur brand. The TV ad, which comprises little more than a curious-looking fellow walking on a beach, has proven quite popular with consumers.
So much so, that Brown-Forman has extended the campaign, to include a website showing our hero “doing his thing” in all types of weather.
Take a look at these examples.
There are 76 different scenarios where these came from. This should kill an afternoon.
Do you have a water source in your garden? By which, I mean a spring, rather than an outside tap....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co, Castel, Molson Coors and the cachaca sector....
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM