Blog: Southern Comfort - Blame it on the weather, man
Olly Wehring | 17 January 2013
Last year, Brown-Forman launched an advertising push for its Southern Comfort liqueur brand. The TV ad, which comprises little more than a curious-looking fellow walking on a beach, has proven quite popular with consumers.
So much so, that Brown-Forman has extended the campaign, to include a website showing our hero “doing his thing” in all types of weather.
Take a look at these examples.
There are 76 different scenarios where these came from. This should kill an afternoon.
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring William Grant & Sons, the Southern hemisphere's winemakers, SABMiller and Heineken, and Coke Light....
How many beer mugs can one man carry? ...
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Pernod Ricard, The Coca-Cola Co, SABMiller's new Scotch whisky and Santa Rita Estates....
The US state of Arkansas goes to the polls on 4 November to decide whether to end so-called “dry” counties, meaning ones that don't allow any alcohol sales. About half of the state's 75 counties are a...
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk