Blog: Soft Drinks International Conference - See you down the front
Olly Wehring | 11 May 2012
We're less than a week away from the inaugural Soft Drinks International Conference here in London, and just-drinks will be there in force.
Taking place at the Tower Hotel in London on 17 and 18 May, the trade event will see a wealth of soft drinks companies attend. We will be there on both days and hope to see you there.
I'm told that, if you book now, you'll get a 50% discount off the standard delegate rate (use the code SDIVIP50).
To register, click here, and hopefully we'll see you there.
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Pernod Ricard, soft drinks NPD, the Champagne category and international beer brands....
Heavy metal legend Bruce Dickinson - lead singer of the band Iron Maiden, for the unitiated - is clearly a man not afraid to get his hands dirty. ...
The homebrewing revival continues in the UK - and evidence has come that even the supermarket chains are taking it semi-seriously. ...
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists....
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport