Blog: Sierra Nevada heralds its new hop oil beer - video
James Wilmore | 6 February 2015
California's Sierra Nevada Brewing Co is very proud of its new Hop Hunter IPA, which contains hop oil.
And to celebrate it becoming part of its permanent portfolio, the brewer has released a video explaining exactly what hop oil is. Essentially it comes from steam-distilling hops out in the field. Fortunately the company can really start the push now, having avoided a legal battle with fellow Californian craft brewer Lagunitas over Hop Hunter IPA's label.
Sectors: Beer & cider
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
The Molson Coors-owned UK craft brewer Sharp's Brewery has teamed up with English winemaker Camel Valley to launch a limited-edition Pilsner....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range