Blog: Sierra Nevada heralds its new hop oil beer - video
James Wilmore | 6 February 2015
California's Sierra Nevada Brewing Co is very proud of its new Hop Hunter IPA, which contains hop oil.
And to celebrate it becoming part of its permanent portfolio, the brewer has released a video explaining exactly what hop oil is. Essentially it comes from steam-distilling hops out in the field. Fortunately the company can really start the push now, having avoided a legal battle with fellow Californian craft brewer Lagunitas over Hop Hunter IPA's label.
Sectors: Beer & cider
Paul Walsh just can't stay away from the drinks industry....
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
On 9 May, Diageo is hosting its latest Capital Markets Day for analysts and investors, in London. Ahead of the group's presentations, Anthony Bucalo, global beverages analyst at HSBC, has prepared a l...
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report