Blog: Searching for research? Check this just-drinks deal
Olly Wehring | 1 November 2006
Whilst not known for my street-market selling techniques, I’ve just been informed by the just-drinks sales team of what looks like a pretty good deal, for those of you on the hunt for drinks research.
Some of you may already know that we offer profiles of the 30 largest companies in our sector. Each profile is available for GBP55.
However, for the rest of this year, these profiles are available free - on a sliding scale - when you purchase research. Spend up to GBP500 on research, and choose any one profile. Between GBP500 and GBP1,000 can get you up to five profiles, while between GBP1,000 and GBP2,500 gets you any ten. You can get all 30 if you spend over GBP2,500.
Looks like Christmas has come early round here.
Forget gluten-free. Fodmaps are the latest food trend, and if you work in the soft drinks industry it is important to know where you stand with them....
Companies are very protective of their brand image. So it is refreshing to hear Diageo's Garbhan O’Bric, the global brand director for Baileys, speak the unvarnished truth when talking about the lique...
Alcohol companies love a good movie tie-in. A brush with Hollywood glamour seems to give marketers the warm and fuzzies, judging by the number of deals done over the past few years. The new James Bond...
just-drinks is in Cannes this week at the Tax Free World Association show. Here's the second part of Andy Morton's blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of the most important dates in the Trave...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015