Blog: Searching for research? Check this just-drinks deal
Olly Wehring | 1 November 2006
Whilst not known for my street-market selling techniques, I’ve just been informed by the just-drinks sales team of what looks like a pretty good deal, for those of you on the hunt for drinks research.
Some of you may already know that we offer profiles of the 30 largest companies in our sector. Each profile is available for GBP55.
However, for the rest of this year, these profiles are available free - on a sliding scale - when you purchase research. Spend up to GBP500 on research, and choose any one profile. Between GBP500 and GBP1,000 can get you up to five profiles, while between GBP1,000 and GBP2,500 gets you any ten. You can get all 30 if you spend over GBP2,500.
Looks like Christmas has come early round here.
PepsiCo created a stir last week with the news it is testing a product called Caleb's Kola, with some in the media claiming it was the beginning of a new “craft soda” category....
SABMiller's bid to widen the appeal of beer is very much in evidence at its latest 'House of Peroni' - with beer cocktails and a bigger bottle for the Italian lager brand on offer. ...
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo, SABMiller, the Scotch whisky category and the US wine market....
Heineken has stepped up its focus on stay-at-home drinkers with the roll out of its latest 'draught beer at home' concept - The Sub - to its domestic market. ...
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban