Blog: Searching for research? Check this just-drinks deal
Olly Wehring | 1 November 2006
Whilst not known for my street-market selling techniques, I’ve just been informed by the just-drinks sales team of what looks like a pretty good deal, for those of you on the hunt for drinks research.
Some of you may already know that we offer profiles of the 30 largest companies in our sector. Each profile is available for GBP55.
However, for the rest of this year, these profiles are available free - on a sliding scale - when you purchase research. Spend up to GBP500 on research, and choose any one profile. Between GBP500 and GBP1,000 can get you up to five profiles, while between GBP1,000 and GBP2,500 gets you any ten. You can get all 30 if you spend over GBP2,500.
Looks like Christmas has come early round here.
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
I was full of questions yesterday when reading our news story about Bacardi's Martini Smart Cube. An ice cube-shaped device that can provide real-time information about its consumer? How? What? Why? H...
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends