Blog: Searching for research? Check this just-drinks deal
Olly Wehring | 1 November 2006
Whilst not known for my street-market selling techniques, I’ve just been informed by the just-drinks sales team of what looks like a pretty good deal, for those of you on the hunt for drinks research.
Some of you may already know that we offer profiles of the 30 largest companies in our sector. Each profile is available for GBP55.
However, for the rest of this year, these profiles are available free - on a sliding scale - when you purchase research. Spend up to GBP500 on research, and choose any one profile. Between GBP500 and GBP1,000 can get you up to five profiles, while between GBP1,000 and GBP2,500 gets you any ten. You can get all 30 if you spend over GBP2,500.
Looks like Christmas has come early round here.
The Coca-Cola Co has had its fair share of critics this year, from health campaigners to investor David Winters, who this week called for CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced....
The UK health lobby is always very vocal on alcohol at this time of year, predictably so, and this year is no different. ...
“Ah, yes, you've hit upon a very sensitive area,” says Thomas, my guide at the Carlsberg Brewery in Copenhagen last Friday....
Experimentation has long been a watchword in the Scotch whisky industry. It is what has given consumers the huge range of ageing options, from refill hogsheads to virgin oak to Sherry butts....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018