Blog: Searching for research? Check this just-drinks deal
Olly Wehring | 1 November 2006
Whilst not known for my street-market selling techniques, I’ve just been informed by the just-drinks sales team of what looks like a pretty good deal, for those of you on the hunt for drinks research.
Some of you may already know that we offer profiles of the 30 largest companies in our sector. Each profile is available for GBP55.
However, for the rest of this year, these profiles are available free - on a sliding scale - when you purchase research. Spend up to GBP500 on research, and choose any one profile. Between GBP500 and GBP1,000 can get you up to five profiles, while between GBP1,000 and GBP2,500 gets you any ten. You can get all 30 if you spend over GBP2,500.
Looks like Christmas has come early round here.
Here in London, the second Wine Week has kicked off to coincide with UK wine trade event London Wine Fair. ...
Commuting in London is a drag. It’s overcrowded, sweaty and rarely goes to plan. In fact, it’s enough to turn a person to drink....
When it comes to market speculation, a company holds the prerogative to comment or not. Most times it is the latter, but we journalists are always grateful for any quote that we can get....
Carlsberg's Russian unit may be grinding down the gears, but its UK marketing team is proving to be no slouches. ...
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review