Blog: Schuma-cola opportunity
Chris Brook-Carter | 31 March 2004
As rumours of a mid-carb cola battle circulate in the US, a perfect advertising opportunity for Coke, Pepsi et al has landed on their collective laps. But they will have to move fast.
At this weekend’s Grand Prix in Bahrain, the top three drivers will not be permitted to soak each other in Champagne, for fear this would offend Islamic sensibilities.
Organisers are preparing non-alcoholic drinks for the drivers to spray instead.
Michael Schumacher soaked in cola? Many would pay good money to see that.
Knowledge is power, or so they claim. So, with that in mind, here's an infographic, courtesy of Australian company Hangover Revivol, that breaks down exactly what is behind the common hangover....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring William Grant & Sons, the Southern hemisphere's winemakers, SABMiller and Heineken, and Coke Light....
How many beer mugs can one man carry? ...
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Pernod Ricard, The Coca-Cola Co, SABMiller's new Scotch whisky and Santa Rita Estates....
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch