Blog: San Francisco's 21st Amendment breaks ground on new site - video
James Wilmore | 23 July 2014
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding.
Just this week, California's Stone Brewing Co confirmed a move to launch a US$25m brewing facility in Germany. Fellow Californian brewer Sierra Nevada has also this year set up a new site in North Carolina, while numerous other craft brewers are boosting their operations.
One of these, San Francisco's 21st Amendment, has released a heart-warming video to commemorate the start of construction work on its planned US$21m facility in San Leandro. We reported on the plans back in February.
The video can be viewed here.
Sectors: Beer & cider
Would the thought of working in a morgue stop you from drink driving? ...
You would be forgiven for thinking that the US cider boom is over. Sales growth of as much as 90% in the past few years has shrunk to double figures. ...
The drinks industry could do more to benefit from new technology. ...
The soft drinks world is abuzz today over what an executive shake-up at PepsiCo might mean to on-going speculation over CEO Indra Nooyi's successor....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends