Blog: San Francisco's 21st Amendment breaks ground on new site - video
James Wilmore | 23 July 2014
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding.
Just this week, California's Stone Brewing Co confirmed a move to launch a US$25m brewing facility in Germany. Fellow Californian brewer Sierra Nevada has also this year set up a new site in North Carolina, while numerous other craft brewers are boosting their operations.
One of these, San Francisco's 21st Amendment, has released a heart-warming video to commemorate the start of construction work on its planned US$21m facility in San Leandro. We reported on the plans back in February.
The video can be viewed here.
Sectors: Beer & cider
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring SABMiller, Orangina Schweppes, PepsiCo and Scottish devolution....
Knowledge is power, or so they claim. So, with that in mind, here's an infographic, courtesy of Australian company Hangover Revivol, that breaks down exactly what is behind the common hangover....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring William Grant & Sons, the Southern hemisphere's winemakers, SABMiller and Heineken, and Coke Light....
Southern Tier Brewing Co is set for major growth after agreeing to accept an undisclosed investment from private equity group Ulysses Management and appointing a new CEO....
How many beer mugs can one man carry? ...
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller