Blog: Quote of the Week?
Olly Wehring | 10 February 2006
Now, I don’t wilfully want to ruin your weekend, Messrs Wine-Makers, but if you want a glimpse into the future, check this quote out:
“Our mission statement is to become the Coke of the wine business in Singapore - we aren’t for the connoisseurs but for the appreciative masses.” - John Chuang, chief executive officer of Petra Foods Limited, the company which imports [yellow tail] into Singapore.
Oops – sorry.
Last year was tough for The Coca-Cola Co. So staff in Atlanta won't be pleased to read that Pepsi has overtaken Diet Coke as the no. 2 soda brand in the US. ...
A bit of football fun for a Friday. Anheuser-Busch InBev has released the ad that will accompany its new Budweiser 'Dream Goal' campaign, that seeks to find the UK's best amateur goal. ...
No sooner had Anheuser-Busch InBev taken a gentle pop at the craft beer segment during February's Super Bowl, than the world's largest brewer has challenged the sub-category's target market in New Yor...
A few wry grins will have been raised in the offices of Dr Pepper Snapple Group today. ...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets