Blog: Quote of the Week?
Olly Wehring | 10 February 2006
Now, I don’t wilfully want to ruin your weekend, Messrs Wine-Makers, but if you want a glimpse into the future, check this quote out:
“Our mission statement is to become the Coke of the wine business in Singapore - we aren’t for the connoisseurs but for the appreciative masses.” - John Chuang, chief executive officer of Petra Foods Limited, the company which imports [yellow tail] into Singapore.
Oops – sorry.
This week, Diageo held a UK semi-final for its global World Class cocktail competition. ...
The rules have changed. The goal posts have... gone? ...
Would the thought of working in a morgue stop you from drink driving? ...
You would be forgiven for thinking that the US cider boom is over. Sales growth of as much as 90% in the past few years has shrunk to double figures. ...
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is single malt the Great White Hope for Scotch?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US