Blog: Quote of the Week?
Olly Wehring | 10 February 2006
Now, I don’t wilfully want to ruin your weekend, Messrs Wine-Makers, but if you want a glimpse into the future, check this quote out:
“Our mission statement is to become the Coke of the wine business in Singapore - we aren’t for the connoisseurs but for the appreciative masses.” - John Chuang, chief executive officer of Petra Foods Limited, the company which imports [yellow tail] into Singapore.
Oops – sorry.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne