Blog: Quote of the Week?
Olly Wehring | 10 February 2006
Now, I don’t wilfully want to ruin your weekend, Messrs Wine-Makers, but if you want a glimpse into the future, check this quote out:
“Our mission statement is to become the Coke of the wine business in Singapore - we aren’t for the connoisseurs but for the appreciative masses.” - John Chuang, chief executive officer of Petra Foods Limited, the company which imports [yellow tail] into Singapore.
Oops – sorry.
I'd imagine the term "hippie" is rarely used in a positive way in business circles. ...
Peter Hardee claims he drinks Henry Westons Vintage Cider because it's just like himself - “nice and mature”....
It has been about two years since Heineken sponsored the 23rd James Bond movie, Skyfall. Remember when the brewer scored a huge marketing coup by arranging a scene in which the British super spy takes...
Part of a sainted tradition or a waste of a perfectly good whisky? That was the question some may have been asking when Queen Elizabeth II launched the Royal Navy's newest vessel in Scotland today (4 ...
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp