Blog: Questions, questions
Chris Brook-Carter | 12 July 2004
Liking the sound of your own voice, or at least seeing it on paper, is a prerequisite for any aspiring journalist. But for once, it's my turn to shut up and listen to you.
It's hard to believe that we have been going for nearly five years now, but looking back I guess we have gone through some pretty comprehensive changes over that time.
Anyway, what we want to know is, "How have we done so far?"
To this end we are asking our readers to fill out a short questionaire, if you have a few spare moments.
Our growth here at just-drinks has, in no small way, been thanks to your support over the years, so we would like to hear your views on the site, how you use it, what you'd like to see more of and what you'd like to see less of.
It is your chance to tell us how YOU want the site to evolve.
Click on the link below and have your say.
Forget gluten-free. Fodmaps are the latest food trend, and if you work in the soft drinks industry it is important to know where you stand with them....
Companies are very protective of their brand image. So it is refreshing to hear Diageo's Garbhan O’Bric, the global brand director for Baileys, speak the unvarnished truth when talking about the lique...
Alcohol companies love a good movie tie-in. A brush with Hollywood glamour seems to give marketers the warm and fuzzies, judging by the number of deals done over the past few years. The new James Bond...
just-drinks is in Cannes this week at the Tax Free World Association show. Here's the second part of Andy Morton's blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of the most important dates in the Trave...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015