Blog: Questions, questions
Chris Brook-Carter | 12 July 2004
Liking the sound of your own voice, or at least seeing it on paper, is a prerequisite for any aspiring journalist. But for once, it's my turn to shut up and listen to you.
It's hard to believe that we have been going for nearly five years now, but looking back I guess we have gone through some pretty comprehensive changes over that time.
Anyway, what we want to know is, "How have we done so far?"
To this end we are asking our readers to fill out a short questionaire, if you have a few spare moments.
Our growth here at just-drinks has, in no small way, been thanks to your support over the years, so we would like to hear your views on the site, how you use it, what you'd like to see more of and what you'd like to see less of.
It is your chance to tell us how YOU want the site to evolve.
Click on the link below and have your say.
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring The Coca-Cola Co and Monster Beverage Corp, Constellation Brands, Anheuser-Busch InBev and Australia's wine producers....
UK brewer Timothy Taylor is back in the headlines after winning 'Champion Beer of Britain' at the Great British Beer Festival (GBBF) today. ...
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Guinness, Campari, Vitaminwater and Treasury Wine Estates....
Last week C&C Group wasn't best pleased when Polish advertising laws banned it from using it Magners logo on Celtic Football Club's kit for the team's Champions League qualifying match against Legia W...
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat