Blog: Questions, questions
Chris Brook-Carter | 12 July 2004
Liking the sound of your own voice, or at least seeing it on paper, is a prerequisite for any aspiring journalist. But for once, it's my turn to shut up and listen to you.
It's hard to believe that we have been going for nearly five years now, but looking back I guess we have gone through some pretty comprehensive changes over that time.
Anyway, what we want to know is, "How have we done so far?"
To this end we are asking our readers to fill out a short questionaire, if you have a few spare moments.
Our growth here at just-drinks has, in no small way, been thanks to your support over the years, so we would like to hear your views on the site, how you use it, what you'd like to see more of and what you'd like to see less of.
It is your chance to tell us how YOU want the site to evolve.
Click on the link below and have your say.
Would the thought of working in a morgue stop you from drink driving? ...
You would be forgiven for thinking that the US cider boom is over. Sales growth of as much as 90% in the past few years has shrunk to double figures. ...
The drinks industry could do more to benefit from new technology. ...
The soft drinks world is abuzz today over what an executive shake-up at PepsiCo might mean to on-going speculation over CEO Indra Nooyi's successor....
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US