Blog: Questions, questions
Chris Brook-Carter | 12 July 2004
Liking the sound of your own voice, or at least seeing it on paper, is a prerequisite for any aspiring journalist. But for once, it's my turn to shut up and listen to you.
It's hard to believe that we have been going for nearly five years now, but looking back I guess we have gone through some pretty comprehensive changes over that time.
Anyway, what we want to know is, "How have we done so far?"
To this end we are asking our readers to fill out a short questionaire, if you have a few spare moments.
Our growth here at just-drinks has, in no small way, been thanks to your support over the years, so we would like to hear your views on the site, how you use it, what you'd like to see more of and what you'd like to see less of.
It is your chance to tell us how YOU want the site to evolve.
Click on the link below and have your say.
This weekend sees yet another “International Day” for a drinks category. Lucky us. Anyway, ahead of Sunday’s International Cachaça Day, here’s a wealth of information on Brazil’s national spirit, cour...
In yet one more sign that The Coca-Cola Co is losing its lustre, the soft drinks maker has, for the first time, fallen out of the top ten of a 'world's biggest brands' ranking....
What a week for stats! Yesterday, the Beverage Marketing Corporation released figures to show the bottled water market had more than doubled over the past 15 years in the US....
The Euro 2016 football tournament is almost upon us....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard to shut down Morris Winery
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview