Blog: Questions, questions
Chris Brook-Carter | 12 July 2004
Liking the sound of your own voice, or at least seeing it on paper, is a prerequisite for any aspiring journalist. But for once, it's my turn to shut up and listen to you.
It's hard to believe that we have been going for nearly five years now, but looking back I guess we have gone through some pretty comprehensive changes over that time.
Anyway, what we want to know is, "How have we done so far?"
To this end we are asking our readers to fill out a short questionaire, if you have a few spare moments.
Our growth here at just-drinks has, in no small way, been thanks to your support over the years, so we would like to hear your views on the site, how you use it, what you'd like to see more of and what you'd like to see less of.
It is your chance to tell us how YOU want the site to evolve.
Click on the link below and have your say.
Whisk(e)y companies spend a lot of money and effort ageing their products for that premium taste....
PepsiCo created a stir last week with the news it is testing a product called Caleb's Kola, with some in the media claiming it was the beginning of a new “craft soda” category....
SABMiller's bid to widen the appeal of beer is very much in evidence at its latest 'House of Peroni' - with beer cocktails and a bigger bottle for the Italian lager brand on offer. ...
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo, SABMiller, the Scotch whisky category and the US wine market....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1