Blog: Powdered alcohol pioneer sets the record straight - video
James Wilmore | 9 May 2014
As I'm sure you'd agree, powdered alcohol product Palcohol really doesn't need any more publicity. For what, at best, will likely be a niche offering - if it ever makes the market - it's attracted a lot of column inches.
But, if you haven't had your fill and feel like getting intoxicated on the rhetoric of the man behind the brand, you're in luck. Mark Phillips has posted a near-17-minute video (!) on YouTube, explaining everything you'd like to know about Palcohol. It's entitled 'The Truth about Palcohol'. He also addresses a few of the haters.
You have been warned.
Consumer concerns over calorie and sugar content have undoubtedly been a major contributor to shifting consumer beverage choices, particularly in developed markets like the US, UK, and France....
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
Beer consumption in Germany - already pretty impressive - will undoubtedly have enjoyed a spike following celebrations over the nation's FIFA World Cup win. ...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman