Blog: Powdered alcohol pioneer sets the record straight - video
James Wilmore | 9 May 2014
As I'm sure you'd agree, powdered alcohol product Palcohol really doesn't need any more publicity. For what, at best, will likely be a niche offering - if it ever makes the market - it's attracted a lot of column inches.
But, if you haven't had your fill and feel like getting intoxicated on the rhetoric of the man behind the brand, you're in luck. Mark Phillips has posted a near-17-minute video (!) on YouTube, explaining everything you'd like to know about Palcohol. It's entitled 'The Truth about Palcohol'. He also addresses a few of the haters.
You have been warned.
Diageo's CEO has admitted the year has been "tougher than expected" and defended the company's stake in baijiu brand Shuijingfang. ...
Do you have a water source in your garden? By which, I mean a spring, rather than an outside tap....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co, Castel, Molson Coors and the cachaca sector....
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m