Blog: Powdered alcohol pioneer sets the record straight - video
James Wilmore | 9 May 2014
As I'm sure you'd agree, powdered alcohol product Palcohol really doesn't need any more publicity. For what, at best, will likely be a niche offering - if it ever makes the market - it's attracted a lot of column inches.
But, if you haven't had your fill and feel like getting intoxicated on the rhetoric of the man behind the brand, you're in luck. Mark Phillips has posted a near-17-minute video (!) on YouTube, explaining everything you'd like to know about Palcohol. It's entitled 'The Truth about Palcohol'. He also addresses a few of the haters.
You have been warned.
The Roust Group has unveiled new packaging for its Zubrówka vodka brand that uses a 3D window effect to improve shelf standout....
Heineken is gearing up for a product launch in Australia this month. But exactly what the product is, the brewer is not saying....
RW Knudsen Family has launched five vegetable juice blends. ...
It's Summer in the northern hemisphere and the beer festivals are in full swing. Even the famously secluded North Korea is letting its regulation-cut hair down with the Taedonggang Beer Festival, name...
Diageo has rolled out a new beer under the Guinness brand, developed at its experimental brewery in Dublin. ...
Drinks companies that use celebrities and influencers to endorse products via social media could be in line for some rule changes....
A couple of months ago, US-based Saltwater Brewery developed 'edible six-pack rings' in an effort to curb threats to wildlife....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages