Blog: Photo-Journalism – Now, this is more like it
Olly Wehring | 2 March 2011
Every time there's an M&A story to cover, we here on just-drinks like to include a suitable image with our coverage. Maybe a company logo, or a picture of one of the brands involved, or perhaps a snap of the facilities changing hands.
But, thanks have to go to Viña Concha y Toro, which, having acquired Fetzer Vineyards from Brown-Forman yesterday (1 March), sent us this image of its senior executives actually going through the paperwork.
I love this – more of the same from you M&A magnates, please.
From left to right: Concha y Toro's CFO, Osvaldo Solar, and CEO Eduardo Guilisasti with Brown-Forman's senior VP & chief production officer, Jill Jones.
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
Beer consumption in Germany - already pretty impressive - will undoubtedly have enjoyed a spike following celebrations over the nation's FIFA World Cup win. ...
Last night, The Coca-Cola Co's UK division celebrated moving in to its stylish new central London headquarters with a barbecue on its roof-top terrace....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman