Blog: Photo-Journalism – Now, this is more like it
Olly Wehring | 2 March 2011
Every time there's an M&A story to cover, we here on just-drinks like to include a suitable image with our coverage. Maybe a company logo, or a picture of one of the brands involved, or perhaps a snap of the facilities changing hands.
But, thanks have to go to Viña Concha y Toro, which, having acquired Fetzer Vineyards from Brown-Forman yesterday (1 March), sent us this image of its senior executives actually going through the paperwork.
I love this – more of the same from you M&A magnates, please.
From left to right: Concha y Toro's CFO, Osvaldo Solar, and CEO Eduardo Guilisasti with Brown-Forman's senior VP & chief production officer, Jill Jones.
The Coca-Cola Co has had its fair share of critics this year, from health campaigners to investor David Winters, who this week called for CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced....
The UK health lobby is always very vocal on alcohol at this time of year, predictably so, and this year is no different. ...
“Ah, yes, you've hit upon a very sensitive area,” says Thomas, my guide at the Carlsberg Brewery in Copenhagen last Friday....
Experimentation has long been a watchword in the Scotch whisky industry. It is what has given consumers the huge range of ageing options, from refill hogsheads to virgin oak to Sherry butts....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future