Blog: Pete Brown - We have a winner!
Olly Wehring | 7 December 2012
Hearty congratulations to freelance beer writer Pete Brown, who was a double winner at last night's British Guild of Beer Writers' awards dinner in London.
Pete came away with the Fuller’s ESB award for 'Writing for the Beer and Pub Trade' and the 'Michael Jackson Gold Award', which recognises the year’s outstanding talent.
Very well done, sir!
To read some of Pete's work for just-drinks, click here.
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days....
It's not even available on pre-order yet, but Apple's latest piece of kit has already got a breathalyser app....
just-drinks is now closed for the Easter weekend....
Last year was tough for The Coca-Cola Co. So staff in Atlanta won't be pleased to read that Pepsi has overtaken Diet Coke as the no. 2 soda brand in the US. ...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role