Blog: Pernod's US top man talks Christmas and cocktails
James Wilmore | 10 December 2013
The US is an increasingly key battleground for global wine and spirits producers over the Christmas period. In an interview with Fox Business last week, Pernod Ricard's US chief, Brian Fry, revealed that the unit sells a third of its annual Champagne volumes between October and December.
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring SABMiller, Orangina Schweppes, PepsiCo and Scottish devolution....
Knowledge is power, or so they claim. So, with that in mind, here's an infographic, courtesy of Australian company Hangover Revivol, that breaks down exactly what is behind the common hangover....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring William Grant & Sons, the Southern hemisphere's winemakers, SABMiller and Heineken, and Coke Light....
The first part of this month's management briefing on sustainability in the spirits sector sees Ben Cooper flag the importance of collaboration - both internal and external - among companies and trade...
How many beer mugs can one man carry? ...
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller