Blog: Pedicab, (Cono) Sur?
Olly Wehring | 6 September 2010
Here in London, we're in the grip of another transport strike, with action by RMT and TSSA union members affecting underground services in the capital today and tomorrow.
Pity Wines of Chile, then, whose tasting this coming Wednesday (8 September) could suffer from the knock-on effects of the industrial action.
How's that for timing?
Help is at hand, though. Vina Concho y Toro's Cono Sur wine brand is laying on pedicabs free of charge, to take visitors from Victoria overland train station to the tasting at the Royal Horticultural Society.
No doubt, this is a nice touch. Even if Victoria is also the nearest underground station to the Royal Horticultural Society anyway.
If you'd like to take advantage of Cono Sur's offer, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lucy Richardson on 07584 474293.
Heineken is gearing up for a product launch in Australia this month. But exactly what the product is, the brewer is not saying....
It's Summer in the northern hemisphere and the beer festivals are in full swing. Even the famously secluded North Korea is letting its regulation-cut hair down with the Taedonggang Beer Festival, name...
Drinks companies that use celebrities and influencers to endorse products via social media could be in line for some rule changes....
A couple of months ago, US-based Saltwater Brewery developed 'edible six-pack rings' in an effort to curb threats to wildlife....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages