Blog: P Diddy speaks out on Ciroc, again
Chris Mercer | 11 April 2011
P Diddy has again vented his frustration at those who would dare to drink anything other than his beloved Ciroc vodka.
Let's be clear, the club wasn't serving actual pee-pee, but just another type of vodka. In P Diddy's world, however, such liquids blend as one. "If it ain't Ciroc, it's pee-pee," P Diddy tweeted. "Don't drink pee-pee tonight," he implored. His drinks partner, Diageo, should use that on the next ad campaign.
That aside, the idea that we are supposed to believe that a grown man and hardened rapstar regularly uses words such as 'pee-pee' is a little far-fetched, isn't it? Have the PRs gagged P Diddy? Do we care?
This weekend sees yet another “International Day” for a drinks category. Lucky us. Anyway, ahead of Sunday’s International Cachaça Day, here’s a wealth of information on Brazil’s national spirit, cour...
In yet one more sign that The Coca-Cola Co is losing its lustre, the soft drinks maker has, for the first time, fallen out of the top ten of a 'world's biggest brands' ranking....
What a week for stats! Yesterday, the Beverage Marketing Corporation released figures to show the bottled water market had more than doubled over the past 15 years in the US....
The Euro 2016 football tournament is almost upon us....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview