Blog: P Diddy speaks out on Ciroc, again
Chris Mercer | 11 April 2011
P Diddy has again vented his frustration at those who would dare to drink anything other than his beloved Ciroc vodka.
Let's be clear, the club wasn't serving actual pee-pee, but just another type of vodka. In P Diddy's world, however, such liquids blend as one. "If it ain't Ciroc, it's pee-pee," P Diddy tweeted. "Don't drink pee-pee tonight," he implored. His drinks partner, Diageo, should use that on the next ad campaign.
That aside, the idea that we are supposed to believe that a grown man and hardened rapstar regularly uses words such as 'pee-pee' is a little far-fetched, isn't it? Have the PRs gagged P Diddy? Do we care?
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co, Castel, Molson Coors and the cachaca sector....
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1