Blog: P Diddy speaks out on Ciroc, again
Chris Mercer | 11 April 2011
P Diddy has again vented his frustration at those who would dare to drink anything other than his beloved Ciroc vodka.
Let's be clear, the club wasn't serving actual pee-pee, but just another type of vodka. In P Diddy's world, however, such liquids blend as one. "If it ain't Ciroc, it's pee-pee," P Diddy tweeted. "Don't drink pee-pee tonight," he implored. His drinks partner, Diageo, should use that on the next ad campaign.
That aside, the idea that we are supposed to believe that a grown man and hardened rapstar regularly uses words such as 'pee-pee' is a little far-fetched, isn't it? Have the PRs gagged P Diddy? Do we care?
Heavy metal legend Bruce Dickinson - lead singer of the band Iron Maiden, for the unitiated - is clearly a man not afraid to get his hands dirty. ...
The homebrewing revival continues in the UK - and evidence has come that even the supermarket chains are taking it semi-seriously. ...
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Carlsberg, Heineken, Coca-Cola Amatil, California's winelands and Cognac....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO