Blog: P Diddy speaks out on Ciroc, again
Chris Mercer | 11 April 2011
P Diddy has again vented his frustration at those who would dare to drink anything other than his beloved Ciroc vodka.
Let's be clear, the club wasn't serving actual pee-pee, but just another type of vodka. In P Diddy's world, however, such liquids blend as one. "If it ain't Ciroc, it's pee-pee," P Diddy tweeted. "Don't drink pee-pee tonight," he implored. His drinks partner, Diageo, should use that on the next ad campaign.
That aside, the idea that we are supposed to believe that a grown man and hardened rapstar regularly uses words such as 'pee-pee' is a little far-fetched, isn't it? Have the PRs gagged P Diddy? Do we care?
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range