Blog: P Diddy speaks out on Ciroc, again
Chris Mercer | 11 April 2011
P Diddy has again vented his frustration at those who would dare to drink anything other than his beloved Ciroc vodka.
Let's be clear, the club wasn't serving actual pee-pee, but just another type of vodka. In P Diddy's world, however, such liquids blend as one. "If it ain't Ciroc, it's pee-pee," P Diddy tweeted. "Don't drink pee-pee tonight," he implored. His drinks partner, Diageo, should use that on the next ad campaign.
That aside, the idea that we are supposed to believe that a grown man and hardened rapstar regularly uses words such as 'pee-pee' is a little far-fetched, isn't it? Have the PRs gagged P Diddy? Do we care?
Could it happen? According to this report, a section of the beer community wants to ditch the word craft. They prefer instead the term “Indie” for brewers they believe follow the enlightened path of t...
The global elite were in Switzerland last week for the World Economic Forum in Davos, the annual corporate huddle for the rich and powerful. The CEO of The Coca-Cola Co, Muhtar Kent, was there too, de...
With The Coca-Cola Co stealing yesterday's limelight with its new united marketing strategy for brand Coke yesterday, a Forbes interview with PepsiCo North America Beverages' new CMO, Seth Kaufman, sl...
It is a bold attempt to regain a measure of control in the ever-spiraling debate about sugar. But will The Coca-Cola Co's new marketing strategy - which for the first time ties all of the Coke family ...
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research