Blog: One for the 'plus' column
Olly Wehring | 5 February 2007
As I tell you often enough, dear reader, it’s a tough life we lead here at just-drinks. Those hot exclusives don’t write themselves, you know? And who do you think handles the PR folk who don’t want to talk?
You'll forgive me, then, for also harping on about the odd occasion that comes along, when we get to enjoy the fruits of our labour. All in the name of balanced journalism, you understand.
This 1959 Château Lafite Rothschild - which I got to try last week at the Wine Evolution dinner in Paris - really was something special, I can tell you.
As I said, it’s a tough life.
I'd imagine the term "hippie" is rarely used in a positive way in business circles. ...
Peter Hardee claims he drinks Henry Westons Vintage Cider because it's just like himself - “nice and mature”....
It has been about two years since Heineken sponsored the 23rd James Bond movie, Skyfall. Remember when the brewer scored a huge marketing coup by arranging a scene in which the British super spy takes...
Part of a sainted tradition or a waste of a perfectly good whisky? That was the question some may have been asking when Queen Elizabeth II launched the Royal Navy's newest vessel in Scotland today (4 ...
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team