Blog: Olly & the London Marathon
Olly Wehring | 7 April 2014
Just over three years ago, my wife gave birth to our son, Conor. He arrived eight weeks early.
To thank the charity that supported his premature arrival - and the neo-natal ward that kept him alive - I am running the London Marathon on Sunday, 13 April.
You can read Conor's story - and sponsor me, should you wish - by clicking here.
Please, give as generously as you can.
Diageo's CEO has admitted the year has been "tougher than expected" and defended the company's stake in baijiu brand Shuijingfang. ...
Do you have a water source in your garden? By which, I mean a spring, rather than an outside tap....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co, Castel, Molson Coors and the cachaca sector....
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m