Blog: No, I don't wish to see what you're about to drink, thanks
Olly Wehring | 20 July 2015
It's a popular grizzle and one I'll admit to having on at least one or two occasions… a day.
Why do people post photos of their food and/or drink on to my social media feed? It's not as if we all sent photos of pretty-looking glasses to each other in the pre-internet days, is it?
In the latest push for its Sauza Tequila brand in the US, Beam Suntory is looking to tap in to this most irritable of crazes. “Sauza will kick-off its "Pitcher Perfect Picture" campaign, with a focus on taking crave-worthy cocktail photos and encourages fans to share their own,” the company says.
If only there were a campaign that “encourages fans” to keep their photos of their libation of choice to themselves: That'd be a campaign I could get on board with.
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends