Blog: No, I don't wish to see what you're about to drink, thanks
Olly Wehring | 20 July 2015
It's a popular grizzle and one I'll admit to having on at least one or two occasions… a day.
Why do people post photos of their food and/or drink on to my social media feed? It's not as if we all sent photos of pretty-looking glasses to each other in the pre-internet days, is it?
In the latest push for its Sauza Tequila brand in the US, Beam Suntory is looking to tap in to this most irritable of crazes. “Sauza will kick-off its "Pitcher Perfect Picture" campaign, with a focus on taking crave-worthy cocktail photos and encourages fans to share their own,” the company says.
If only there were a campaign that “encourages fans” to keep their photos of their libation of choice to themselves: That'd be a campaign I could get on board with.
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Coca-Cola Amatil FY 2016 - results data
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends