Blog: No, I don't wish to see what you're about to drink, thanks
Olly Wehring | 20 July 2015
It's a popular grizzle and one I'll admit to having on at least one or two occasions… a day.
Why do people post photos of their food and/or drink on to my social media feed? It's not as if we all sent photos of pretty-looking glasses to each other in the pre-internet days, is it?
In the latest push for its Sauza Tequila brand in the US, Beam Suntory is looking to tap in to this most irritable of crazes. “Sauza will kick-off its "Pitcher Perfect Picture" campaign, with a focus on taking crave-worthy cocktail photos and encourages fans to share their own,” the company says.
If only there were a campaign that “encourages fans” to keep their photos of their libation of choice to themselves: That'd be a campaign I could get on board with.
As the Travel Retail industry gathers for next week's TFWA World Exhibition amid the luxury yachts and pampered pooches of sunny Cannes, this most global of sales channels has much to ponder....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends