Blog: Movember - Rogues Gallery II: 29 November
Olly Wehring | 29 November 2010
As we approach the end of November, so the end for my scratchy upper lip draws nearer. just-drinks has taken part in this year's Movember crusade, to help raise awareness and funds for prostate cancer, and it's not been comfortable.
At the half-way point, we ran a gallery of just-drinks subscribers taking part in Movember, including yours truly.
So, here's how the fruits of our labours look today.
Here's John Campbell, distillery manager at Beam Global Spirits & Wine's Laphroaig distillery on Islay. John has gone for the 'cop from the Village People' look, a style that has been quite popular with the Mo's of London.
Then, from the just-drinks technical team, we have Tom Thorp.
Not a bad attempt at all, considering he's about 14.
Next up, Marcin Miller, MD of Quercus Communications, is clearly annoyed about something.
I, meanwhile, have spent the month rocking the Austrian trucker look.
It only leaves me to ask you, dear readers, to make a generous donation to the Movember cause. For once, I can say that we HAVE done this for our health.
Please, click this link and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account.
To support the release of its latest report, entitled ‘The Economic Impact of Scotch Whisky Production in the UK’, trade body The Scotch Whisky Association has released this video, highlighting the si...
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country....
Diageo has jumped onboard Google's latest interactive maps and is opening up the virtual doors to four of its distilleries. ...
A very early start today, with Carla Errazuriz from Concha y Toro's fine wine division picking me up from our Santiago hotel at 0700....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages