Blog: Movember - Rogues Gallery II: 29 November
Olly Wehring | 29 November 2010
As we approach the end of November, so the end for my scratchy upper lip draws nearer. just-drinks has taken part in this year's Movember crusade, to help raise awareness and funds for prostate cancer, and it's not been comfortable.
At the half-way point, we ran a gallery of just-drinks subscribers taking part in Movember, including yours truly.
So, here's how the fruits of our labours look today.
Here's John Campbell, distillery manager at Beam Global Spirits & Wine's Laphroaig distillery on Islay. John has gone for the 'cop from the Village People' look, a style that has been quite popular with the Mo's of London.
Then, from the just-drinks technical team, we have Tom Thorp.
Not a bad attempt at all, considering he's about 14.
Next up, Marcin Miller, MD of Quercus Communications, is clearly annoyed about something.
I, meanwhile, have spent the month rocking the Austrian trucker look.
It only leaves me to ask you, dear readers, to make a generous donation to the Movember cause. For once, I can say that we HAVE done this for our health.
Please, click this link and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account.
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
I was full of questions yesterday when reading our news story about Bacardi's Martini Smart Cube. An ice cube-shaped device that can provide real-time information about its consumer? How? What? Why? H...
News reaches us today of what has been heralded as the "world's most daring whisky challenge". The Ultimate Ardbeg ARDventurer has been launched this week with an inaugural three-day camping trip....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends