Blog: Movember - Rogues Gallery I: 15 November
Olly Wehring | 15 November 2010
This year, just-drinks - and by 'just-drinks' I mean 'me' - is joining the Movember brotherhood. During the month of November, members grow a moustache (or 'Mo') to raise awareness of and funds for the fight against prostate cancer.
As promised at the beginning of this month, we will have an ongoing rogues gallery of Mo's here on just-drinks.
Much as I should apologise for the delay in putting up this first gallery, it would have been pointless any earlier, as I really did not have a whole lot of 'tache to flash.
But, to the gallery.
First up, we have Marcin Miller, MD of Quercus Communications here in the UK. Marcin has previous in the face furniture arena, and we all bow to him.
Second, please be upstanding for John Campbell, distillery manager at Beam Global Spirits & Wine's Laphroaig distillery up on Islay. Modest to a fault, John looks too tired to send a photo of how his Mo looks today - this dates from late last week.
Finally, yours truly - words, for once, fail me.
A further update same time next week.
If you would like to appear in just-drinks' Movember gallery, email email@example.com.
Paul Walsh just can't stay away from the drinks industry....
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report