Blog: Movember - Rogues Gallery I: 15 November
Olly Wehring | 15 November 2010
This year, just-drinks - and by 'just-drinks' I mean 'me' - is joining the Movember brotherhood. During the month of November, members grow a moustache (or 'Mo') to raise awareness of and funds for the fight against prostate cancer.
As promised at the beginning of this month, we will have an ongoing rogues gallery of Mo's here on just-drinks.
Much as I should apologise for the delay in putting up this first gallery, it would have been pointless any earlier, as I really did not have a whole lot of 'tache to flash.
But, to the gallery.
First up, we have Marcin Miller, MD of Quercus Communications here in the UK. Marcin has previous in the face furniture arena, and we all bow to him.
Second, please be upstanding for John Campbell, distillery manager at Beam Global Spirits & Wine's Laphroaig distillery up on Islay. Modest to a fault, John looks too tired to send a photo of how his Mo looks today - this dates from late last week.
Finally, yours truly - words, for once, fail me.
A further update same time next week.
If you would like to appear in just-drinks' Movember gallery, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know how to make it to the top of the beverage business? According to Muhtar Kent, it's all about the networking....
A red sticker to a shopper is like a red rag to a bull. And as the masses charge at the deals, UK off licences and supermarkets are finding new and novel ways to entice the herd. ...
To celebrate its 250th anniversary, Cognac brand Hennessy is trumpeting a virtual time capsule, making a parallel between it and a barrel of Cognac....
Rarely do sponsorship deals pay off so quickly. ...
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights