Blog: Moët comes good on my plea
Olly Wehring | 14 November 2006
Many of you will hopefully remember my rather pathetic attempt at a blag last month, when I hinted, maybe a little too strongly, that a ride in Moët & Chandon’s ridiculously exclusive London cab would suit me rather well.
With sincere thanks, then, to Siri Eklund, Moët’s senior brand manager, for fixing it for me to surprise my girlfriend on the night of her birthday. The looks we got from the great unwashed were priceless...
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Carlsberg, Heineken, Coca-Cola Amatil, California's winelands and Cognac....
The Coca-Cola Co's Keurig Cold machine won't be out until next year. But co-developer Keurig Green Mountain has given us a taste with the unveiling this weekend of another at-home beverage platform, t...
It's a bank holiday here in the UK on Monday (25 August). just-drinks' team will be taking a well-earned lie down. ...
Poland is hardly noted for its cider consumption, but all this could be about to change. ...
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch