Blog: Merry Christmas
Chris Brook-Carter | 23 December 2003
And so the end of another year – just-drinks’ fifth and my third as Editor. It’s been quite a year for the industry – a full review of which can be seen in the current Feature of the Week – and an eventful one too for us here at just-drinks.
The year began with the implementation of our management briefing service and a change of address and ended with the arrival of a new news editor at the magazine, Olly Wehring.
We have plenty of plans to continue improving the service we provide our readers next year and look forward to introducing you to them as they come in.
In the meantime all that is left for me to do is wish you all a very happy Christmas and New Year and thank you for your continued support.
We will see you all in 2004. Merry Christmas.
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring AG Barr, Bombay Sapphire, Wines of South Africa and Pabst Brewing Co....
It seems there's not much in the world that can make people smile these days. Luckily, we're part of an industry that has just been scientifically proven to do just that. ...
Despite accounting for just a small percentage of overall sales, craft beer is making an impression on the US....
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring SABMiller, Orangina Schweppes, PepsiCo and Scottish devolution....
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks