Blog: Merry Christmas
Chris Brook-Carter | 23 December 2003
And so the end of another year – just-drinks’ fifth and my third as Editor. It’s been quite a year for the industry – a full review of which can be seen in the current Feature of the Week – and an eventful one too for us here at just-drinks.
The year began with the implementation of our management briefing service and a change of address and ended with the arrival of a new news editor at the magazine, Olly Wehring.
We have plenty of plans to continue improving the service we provide our readers next year and look forward to introducing you to them as they come in.
In the meantime all that is left for me to do is wish you all a very happy Christmas and New Year and thank you for your continued support.
We will see you all in 2004. Merry Christmas.
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends