Blog: Merry Christmas
Chris Brook-Carter | 23 December 2003
And so the end of another year – just-drinks’ fifth and my third as Editor. It’s been quite a year for the industry – a full review of which can be seen in the current Feature of the Week – and an eventful one too for us here at just-drinks.
The year began with the implementation of our management briefing service and a change of address and ended with the arrival of a new news editor at the magazine, Olly Wehring.
We have plenty of plans to continue improving the service we provide our readers next year and look forward to introducing you to them as they come in.
In the meantime all that is left for me to do is wish you all a very happy Christmas and New Year and thank you for your continued support.
We will see you all in 2004. Merry Christmas.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials