Blog: Merry Christmas
Chris Brook-Carter | 23 December 2003
And so the end of another year – just-drinks’ fifth and my third as Editor. It’s been quite a year for the industry – a full review of which can be seen in the current Feature of the Week – and an eventful one too for us here at just-drinks.
The year began with the implementation of our management briefing service and a change of address and ended with the arrival of a new news editor at the magazine, Olly Wehring.
We have plenty of plans to continue improving the service we provide our readers next year and look forward to introducing you to them as they come in.
In the meantime all that is left for me to do is wish you all a very happy Christmas and New Year and thank you for your continued support.
We will see you all in 2004. Merry Christmas.
It would appear that the folk at the UK arm of Carlsberg have this year found the 'gimmicky' drawer in the marketing office....
It's a popular grizzle and one I'll admit to having on at least one or two occasions… a day. Why do people post photos of their food and/or drink on to my social media feed?...
After a 2014 it'll want to forget, Treasury Wine Estates has some good news....
The garden shed is usually home to some spiders, a lawnmower and a few half-empty paint tins. ...
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research