Blog: Merry Christmas and here's to a prosperous New Year
Olly Wehring | 24 December 2009
Well, the lid is nearly on 2009. And, my goodness, what a year it's been. Our industry has had a rollercoaster 12 months, and I'm sure many of you will be looking forward to a soothing break over Christmas and New Year, before we look to hit the ground running in 2010.
On the note of the Christmas break, today (23 December) is our last day at the office until 4 January next year. So, let me take this opportunity to wish all of our readers a very merry Christmas and happy New Year. Many thanks for your continued support throughout 2009, we are looking forward to reporting on news of that much anticipated recovery over the next 12 months.
Here's to a prosperous 2010, naturally. Goodness knows, we'll have deserved it.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts