Blog: Merry Christmas and here's to a prosperous New Year
Olly Wehring | 24 December 2009
Well, the lid is nearly on 2009. And, my goodness, what a year it's been. Our industry has had a rollercoaster 12 months, and I'm sure many of you will be looking forward to a soothing break over Christmas and New Year, before we look to hit the ground running in 2010.
On the note of the Christmas break, today (23 December) is our last day at the office until 4 January next year. So, let me take this opportunity to wish all of our readers a very merry Christmas and happy New Year. Many thanks for your continued support throughout 2009, we are looking forward to reporting on news of that much anticipated recovery over the next 12 months.
Here's to a prosperous 2010, naturally. Goodness knows, we'll have deserved it.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row