Blog: Look what I won
Olly Wehring | 22 September 2009
There are times in this hellish, tough, thankless job that I do when I am reminded of just why I keep plugging away.
Yes, yes, part of that reason is to deliver to you, dear just-drinks member, all the news and comment you could possibly need to remain at the top of your game.
But here's also another - very small - part of the reason why I do what I do. VERY small part.
With thanks to all at Coca-Cola GB for making one of my childhood dreams come true.
Now, if someone else could wheel out Suzi Quatro from about 30 years ago...?
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
Beer consumption in Germany - already pretty impressive - will undoubtedly have enjoyed a spike following celebrations over the nation's FIFA World Cup win. ...
Last night, The Coca-Cola Co's UK division celebrated moving in to its stylish new central London headquarters with a barbecue on its roof-top terrace....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites