Blog: London International Wine Fair & Distil - Are you ready?
Olly Wehring | 24 April 2012
The London International Wine Fair & Distil is coming, and just-drinks will be out in force at the three-day trade event.
As last year, we will run our daily diary in the run-up to next month's exhibition. If you would like your company's activities covered, then please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, we will run our regular presentation looking at the results of our survey of the wine industry in the UK. We have a stellar panel this year, comprising the head of Wines of South Africa, the GM for Europe at Accolade Wines and Concha y Toro's commercial director for the UK.
Seats for the hour-long, free seminar, which takes place on the Wednesday at 1615 BST, are limited, so click here to reserve your seat.
And, if you can't make it to the wine fair, you can enjoy our presentation live and online. We shall broadcast the entire session as a webinar, which is also free to watch. Click here for further details.
It's a bank holiday here in the UK on Monday (25 August). just-drinks' team will be taking a well-earned lie down. ...
Poland is hardly noted for its cider consumption, but all this could be about to change. ...
Here's a brave move by the folk from Camerata at Paulie's in Houston: a wine-related parody of Summer Nights from Grease....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring The Coca-Cola Co and Monster Beverage Corp, Constellation Brands, Anheuser-Busch InBev and Australia's wine producers....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down