Blog: London International Wine Fair & Distil - Are you ready?
Olly Wehring | 24 April 2012
The London International Wine Fair & Distil is coming, and just-drinks will be out in force at the three-day trade event.
As last year, we will run our daily diary in the run-up to next month's exhibition. If you would like your company's activities covered, then please send details to email@example.com.
Also, we will run our regular presentation looking at the results of our survey of the wine industry in the UK. We have a stellar panel this year, comprising the head of Wines of South Africa, the GM for Europe at Accolade Wines and Concha y Toro's commercial director for the UK.
Seats for the hour-long, free seminar, which takes place on the Wednesday at 1615 BST, are limited, so click here to reserve your seat.
And, if you can't make it to the wine fair, you can enjoy our presentation live and online. We shall broadcast the entire session as a webinar, which is also free to watch. Click here for further details.
I'd imagine the term "hippie" is rarely used in a positive way in business circles. ...
Peter Hardee claims he drinks Henry Westons Vintage Cider because it's just like himself - “nice and mature”....
It has been about two years since Heineken sponsored the 23rd James Bond movie, Skyfall. Remember when the brewer scored a huge marketing coup by arranging a scene in which the British super spy takes...
Part of a sainted tradition or a waste of a perfectly good whisky? That was the question some may have been asking when Queen Elizabeth II launched the Royal Navy's newest vessel in Scotland today (4 ...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK