Blog: London International Wine Fair & Distil - Are you ready?
Olly Wehring | 24 April 2012
The London International Wine Fair & Distil is coming, and just-drinks will be out in force at the three-day trade event.
As last year, we will run our daily diary in the run-up to next month's exhibition. If you would like your company's activities covered, then please send details to email@example.com.
Also, we will run our regular presentation looking at the results of our survey of the wine industry in the UK. We have a stellar panel this year, comprising the head of Wines of South Africa, the GM for Europe at Accolade Wines and Concha y Toro's commercial director for the UK.
Seats for the hour-long, free seminar, which takes place on the Wednesday at 1615 BST, are limited, so click here to reserve your seat.
And, if you can't make it to the wine fair, you can enjoy our presentation live and online. We shall broadcast the entire session as a webinar, which is also free to watch. Click here for further details.
Paul Walsh just can't stay away from the drinks industry....
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?