Blog: London International Wine Fair & Distil - Are you ready?
Olly Wehring | 24 April 2012
The London International Wine Fair & Distil is coming, and just-drinks will be out in force at the three-day trade event.
As last year, we will run our daily diary in the run-up to next month's exhibition. If you would like your company's activities covered, then please send details to email@example.com.
Also, we will run our regular presentation looking at the results of our survey of the wine industry in the UK. We have a stellar panel this year, comprising the head of Wines of South Africa, the GM for Europe at Accolade Wines and Concha y Toro's commercial director for the UK.
Seats for the hour-long, free seminar, which takes place on the Wednesday at 1615 BST, are limited, so click here to reserve your seat.
And, if you can't make it to the wine fair, you can enjoy our presentation live and online. We shall broadcast the entire session as a webinar, which is also free to watch. Click here for further details.
Could it happen? According to this report, a section of the beer community wants to ditch the word craft. They prefer instead the term “Indie” for brewers they believe follow the enlightened path of t...
The global elite were in Switzerland last week for the World Economic Forum in Davos, the annual corporate huddle for the rich and powerful. The CEO of The Coca-Cola Co, Muhtar Kent, was there too, de...
With The Coca-Cola Co stealing yesterday's limelight with its new united marketing strategy for brand Coke yesterday, a Forbes interview with PepsiCo North America Beverages' new CMO, Seth Kaufman, sl...
It is a bold attempt to regain a measure of control in the ever-spiraling debate about sugar. But will The Coca-Cola Co's new marketing strategy - which for the first time ties all of the Coke family ...
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research