Blog: LIWSF - Start your engines
Olly Wehring | 30 April 2007
With May about to start, we here at just-drinks are lining up our efforts for the London International Wine & Spirit Fair between 22 and 24 May.
Not only will we be running our daily diary pieces, detailing who’s doing what, when and where during the three days, but we’ll also be returning with a new and improved presence on stand G18.
As well as offering you the chance to check your emails for free in ‘The Executive Internet Centre’, we’re giving away 5,000 CDs containing over GBP6,500 worth of research in the UK wine and spirits industries.
For a bit of fun, we’ll be running a competition to find the London International Wine & Spirits Brain, sponsored by Vranken Pommery. With 20 quick-fire, industry-related questions, the winner each day will walk away with a magnum of Pommery Champagne.
So, make a note to come round to stand G18 during the event and say hello, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d rather I – or my news editor Jessica – called round to see your wares.
To arrange a meeting with a member of our commercial team, email email@example.com.
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends