Blog: LIWSF - Start your engines
Olly Wehring | 30 April 2007
With May about to start, we here at just-drinks are lining up our efforts for the London International Wine & Spirit Fair between 22 and 24 May.
Not only will we be running our daily diary pieces, detailing who’s doing what, when and where during the three days, but we’ll also be returning with a new and improved presence on stand G18.
As well as offering you the chance to check your emails for free in ‘The Executive Internet Centre’, we’re giving away 5,000 CDs containing over GBP6,500 worth of research in the UK wine and spirits industries.
For a bit of fun, we’ll be running a competition to find the London International Wine & Spirits Brain, sponsored by Vranken Pommery. With 20 quick-fire, industry-related questions, the winner each day will walk away with a magnum of Pommery Champagne.
So, make a note to come round to stand G18 during the event and say hello, or email me at email@example.com if you’d rather I – or my news editor Jessica – called round to see your wares.
To arrange a meeting with a member of our commercial team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forget gluten-free. Fodmaps are the latest food trend, and if you work in the soft drinks industry it is important to know where you stand with them....
Companies are very protective of their brand image. So it is refreshing to hear Diageo's Garbhan O’Bric, the global brand director for Baileys, speak the unvarnished truth when talking about the lique...
Alcohol companies love a good movie tie-in. A brush with Hollywood glamour seems to give marketers the warm and fuzzies, judging by the number of deals done over the past few years. The new James Bond...
just-drinks is in Cannes this week at the Tax Free World Association show. Here's the second part of Andy Morton's blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of the most important dates in the Trave...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015