Blog: LIWSF - Start your engines
Olly Wehring | 30 April 2007
With May about to start, we here at just-drinks are lining up our efforts for the London International Wine & Spirit Fair between 22 and 24 May.
Not only will we be running our daily diary pieces, detailing who’s doing what, when and where during the three days, but we’ll also be returning with a new and improved presence on stand G18.
As well as offering you the chance to check your emails for free in ‘The Executive Internet Centre’, we’re giving away 5,000 CDs containing over GBP6,500 worth of research in the UK wine and spirits industries.
For a bit of fun, we’ll be running a competition to find the London International Wine & Spirits Brain, sponsored by Vranken Pommery. With 20 quick-fire, industry-related questions, the winner each day will walk away with a magnum of Pommery Champagne.
So, make a note to come round to stand G18 during the event and say hello, or email me at email@example.com if you’d rather I – or my news editor Jessica – called round to see your wares.
To arrange a meeting with a member of our commercial team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Could it happen? According to this report, a section of the beer community wants to ditch the word craft. They prefer instead the term “Indie” for brewers they believe follow the enlightened path of t...
The global elite were in Switzerland last week for the World Economic Forum in Davos, the annual corporate huddle for the rich and powerful. The CEO of The Coca-Cola Co, Muhtar Kent, was there too, de...
With The Coca-Cola Co stealing yesterday's limelight with its new united marketing strategy for brand Coke yesterday, a Forbes interview with PepsiCo North America Beverages' new CMO, Seth Kaufman, sl...
It is a bold attempt to regain a measure of control in the ever-spiraling debate about sugar. But will The Coca-Cola Co's new marketing strategy - which for the first time ties all of the Coke family ...
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research