Blog: LIWSF - Start your engines
Olly Wehring | 30 April 2007
With May about to start, we here at just-drinks are lining up our efforts for the London International Wine & Spirit Fair between 22 and 24 May.
Not only will we be running our daily diary pieces, detailing who’s doing what, when and where during the three days, but we’ll also be returning with a new and improved presence on stand G18.
As well as offering you the chance to check your emails for free in ‘The Executive Internet Centre’, we’re giving away 5,000 CDs containing over GBP6,500 worth of research in the UK wine and spirits industries.
For a bit of fun, we’ll be running a competition to find the London International Wine & Spirits Brain, sponsored by Vranken Pommery. With 20 quick-fire, industry-related questions, the winner each day will walk away with a magnum of Pommery Champagne.
So, make a note to come round to stand G18 during the event and say hello, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d rather I – or my news editor Jessica – called round to see your wares.
To arrange a meeting with a member of our commercial team, email email@example.com.
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
Beer consumption in Germany - already pretty impressive - will undoubtedly have enjoyed a spike following celebrations over the nation's FIFA World Cup win. ...
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk