Blog: LIWSF - Start your engines
Olly Wehring | 30 April 2007
With May about to start, we here at just-drinks are lining up our efforts for the London International Wine & Spirit Fair between 22 and 24 May.
Not only will we be running our daily diary pieces, detailing who’s doing what, when and where during the three days, but we’ll also be returning with a new and improved presence on stand G18.
As well as offering you the chance to check your emails for free in ‘The Executive Internet Centre’, we’re giving away 5,000 CDs containing over GBP6,500 worth of research in the UK wine and spirits industries.
For a bit of fun, we’ll be running a competition to find the London International Wine & Spirits Brain, sponsored by Vranken Pommery. With 20 quick-fire, industry-related questions, the winner each day will walk away with a magnum of Pommery Champagne.
So, make a note to come round to stand G18 during the event and say hello, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d rather I – or my news editor Jessica – called round to see your wares.
To arrange a meeting with a member of our commercial team, email email@example.com.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- Boston Beer Co outlines Samuel Adams innovation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends