Blog: LIWSF - Start your engines
Olly Wehring | 11 May 2006
I presume that, like me, you have received your visitor badge for next week’s London International Wine & Spirit Fair.
Here, then, follows a list of what else to bring: passport, toothbrush, business cards. You may want to bring a suit as well (don’t want to look underdressed). And maybe some Red Bull, because it’s going to be a long three days.
And we here at just-drinks are raring to go. Not only will we be out in force at the event, we’ll also be filing stories as and when we get them around ExCel – Live from the Fair, if you will.
The good news for you all is that ExCel has wireless Internet access. The bad news is that it’s not that cheap. The better news, then, is that just-drinks is offering all visitors to the fair free Internet access, at its Executive Internet Centre at stand G10. Check your emails, surf the Web or check the latest sports news – for free.
After the popularity of the service last year, we’ve increased the number of stations at the show. With six free Internet stations and a research desk managed by the just-drinks team, the stand is guaranteed to be a useful resource for anyone at the show.
So, we wish you a relaxing weekend, and look forward to welcoming you to London next week. Here’s to a successful few days.
Heineken is gearing up for a product launch in Australia this month. But exactly what the product is, the brewer is not saying....
It's Summer in the northern hemisphere and the beer festivals are in full swing. Even the famously secluded North Korea is letting its regulation-cut hair down with the Taedonggang Beer Festival, name...
Drinks companies that use celebrities and influencers to endorse products via social media could be in line for some rule changes....
A couple of months ago, US-based Saltwater Brewery developed 'edible six-pack rings' in an effort to curb threats to wildlife....
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages