Blog: LIWSF - See and hear as well as read
Olly Wehring | 17 May 2007
As you will no doubt have seen, we’ve been getting pretty carried away with our coverage for next week’s London International Wine & Spirit Fair. The daily updates of who’s doing what at the show have proved very popular, and if you want to get your entries in, then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org quick.
And, if you want to hear as well as read about what the event has to offer, click here.
Blatant self-promotion, I know, but that is actually me giving my thoughts on the fair.
And don’t worry, I’ve had my hair cut since.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery