Blog: LIWF & Distil - we're here
Olly Wehring | 21 May 2008
It's day two of the LIWF & Distil here in London, and our website quietude yesterday (20 May) was only because we were all hairing round the hall from dawn to dusk. Despite what felt like a slow day, crowd-wise, yesterday, I've been told that numbers were actually up for the first day.
Today, Wednesday, however, is the big one. It feels like everyone who's anyone in the industry is here today, and just-drinks is no exception.
If you'd like to put a face to a name, or just compare the photo to the real thing, then do call round at our stand at G18, or email me direct at email@example.com.
We're waiting for your call.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends