Blog: LIWF & Distil - we're here
Olly Wehring | 21 May 2008
It's day two of the LIWF & Distil here in London, and our website quietude yesterday (20 May) was only because we were all hairing round the hall from dawn to dusk. Despite what felt like a slow day, crowd-wise, yesterday, I've been told that numbers were actually up for the first day.
Today, Wednesday, however, is the big one. It feels like everyone who's anyone in the industry is here today, and just-drinks is no exception.
If you'd like to put a face to a name, or just compare the photo to the real thing, then do call round at our stand at G18, or email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're waiting for your call.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends