Blog: LIWF & Distil - we're here
Olly Wehring | 21 May 2008
It's day two of the LIWF & Distil here in London, and our website quietude yesterday (20 May) was only because we were all hairing round the hall from dawn to dusk. Despite what felt like a slow day, crowd-wise, yesterday, I've been told that numbers were actually up for the first day.
Today, Wednesday, however, is the big one. It feels like everyone who's anyone in the industry is here today, and just-drinks is no exception.
If you'd like to put a face to a name, or just compare the photo to the real thing, then do call round at our stand at G18, or email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're waiting for your call.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery