Blog: LIWF & Distil – All the Fun of the Fair – Day Three
Olly Wehring | 20 May 2010
We're into the home straight here in London, with this year's wine fair set to close its doors within the next hour. The final day is traditionally the quieter of the three, and this year has been no exception.
But what of Tuesday and Wednesday? Well, the numbers look a bit like this:
Tuesday: 6,367 visitors, an increase of ten (that's ten visitors, not 10%!) on last year.
Wednesday: 4,445 visitors, down a little on the 4,704 of 2009.
Visitor numbers, therefore, have been pretty flat thus far, down by only 0.2%.
That's the quantity, but what of the quality? Only time will tell, and we'll get back to you on that one when the dust has settled.
I'd imagine the term "hippie" is rarely used in a positive way in business circles. ...
Peter Hardee claims he drinks Henry Westons Vintage Cider because it's just like himself - “nice and mature”....
It has been about two years since Heineken sponsored the 23rd James Bond movie, Skyfall. Remember when the brewer scored a huge marketing coup by arranging a scene in which the British super spy takes...
Part of a sainted tradition or a waste of a perfectly good whisky? That was the question some may have been asking when Queen Elizabeth II launched the Royal Navy's newest vessel in Scotland today (4 ...
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp