Blog: LIWF & Distil - A Whole New World. The global market for wine - what next?
Olly Wehring | 8 May 2009
At this year's London International Wine Fair, just-drinks has teamed up with wine and spirits data experts The IWSR to present a seminar on the latest trends within the global wine market.
The seminar, which takes place in the South Gallery Rooms 11 & 12 on the Wednesday (13 May) at 1530, will include presentations by Val Smith, the chairman of The IWSR and our very own Chris Brook-Carter.
If you want to find out what’s next for the global wine market and how to take advantage of these opportunities then book your seat now by contacting Agata via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, drop by the just-drinks stand (G18) at the exhibition and we will be happy to discuss the research on which this seminar is based.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends