Blog: LIWF & Distil - A Whole New World. The global market for wine - what next?
Olly Wehring | 8 May 2009
At this year's London International Wine Fair, just-drinks has teamed up with wine and spirits data experts The IWSR to present a seminar on the latest trends within the global wine market.
The seminar, which takes place in the South Gallery Rooms 11 & 12 on the Wednesday (13 May) at 1530, will include presentations by Val Smith, the chairman of The IWSR and our very own Chris Brook-Carter.
If you want to find out what’s next for the global wine market and how to take advantage of these opportunities then book your seat now by contacting Agata via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, drop by the just-drinks stand (G18) at the exhibition and we will be happy to discuss the research on which this seminar is based.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits