Blog: LIWF & Distil - A Whole New World. The global market for wine - what next?
Olly Wehring | 8 May 2009
At this year's London International Wine Fair, just-drinks has teamed up with wine and spirits data experts The IWSR to present a seminar on the latest trends within the global wine market.
The seminar, which takes place in the South Gallery Rooms 11 & 12 on the Wednesday (13 May) at 1530, will include presentations by Val Smith, the chairman of The IWSR and our very own Chris Brook-Carter.
If you want to find out what’s next for the global wine market and how to take advantage of these opportunities then book your seat now by contacting Agata via email: email@example.com
Alternatively, drop by the just-drinks stand (G18) at the exhibition and we will be happy to discuss the research on which this seminar is based.
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Coca-Cola Amatil FY 2016 - results data
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends