Blog: LIWF & Distil - A Whole New World. The global market for wine - what next?
Olly Wehring | 8 May 2009
At this year's London International Wine Fair, just-drinks has teamed up with wine and spirits data experts The IWSR to present a seminar on the latest trends within the global wine market.
The seminar, which takes place in the South Gallery Rooms 11 & 12 on the Wednesday (13 May) at 1530, will include presentations by Val Smith, the chairman of The IWSR and our very own Chris Brook-Carter.
If you want to find out what’s next for the global wine market and how to take advantage of these opportunities then book your seat now by contacting Agata via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, drop by the just-drinks stand (G18) at the exhibition and we will be happy to discuss the research on which this seminar is based.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World