Blog: LIWF & Distil 2010 - The calm before the storm
Olly Wehring | 17 May 2010
We're less than 24 hours away from this year's London International Wine Fair, and just-drinks is getting everything ready to head to ExCel.
We'll be there in force throughout the three days, so drop us a line at email@example.com if you'd like us to come and say hello.
I'll also be part of the panel at our 'State of the Nation' seminar on Wednesday, so if you'd like to watch me gape in wonder at the experts on our panel, click here to reserve your seat.
Thanks, meanwhile, go to the Port company who have invited me to their stand for "aperitif festivities with cocktails"... on Tuesday morning at 1130.
A bit early for me, but thanks.
Does anyone have anything going on on Wednesday evening? In previous years, the main party night of the exhibition was a logistical nightmare as we raced from soiree to soiree. This year, however, all I can hear is the sound of crickets.
Or is it something I said?
Here's hoping the ash cloud hasn't made your journey too arduous. See you in the hall.
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
Beer consumption in Germany - already pretty impressive - will undoubtedly have enjoyed a spike following celebrations over the nation's FIFA World Cup win. ...
Last night, The Coca-Cola Co's UK division celebrated moving in to its stylish new central London headquarters with a barbecue on its roof-top terrace....
Here are some of the top stories from just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo, San Miguel Corp, Stock Spirits and William Grant & Sons....
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL