Blog: LIWF & Distil 2010 - The calm before the storm
Olly Wehring | 17 May 2010
We're less than 24 hours away from this year's London International Wine Fair, and just-drinks is getting everything ready to head to ExCel.
We'll be there in force throughout the three days, so drop us a line at email@example.com if you'd like us to come and say hello.
I'll also be part of the panel at our 'State of the Nation' seminar on Wednesday, so if you'd like to watch me gape in wonder at the experts on our panel, click here to reserve your seat.
Thanks, meanwhile, go to the Port company who have invited me to their stand for "aperitif festivities with cocktails"... on Tuesday morning at 1130.
A bit early for me, but thanks.
Does anyone have anything going on on Wednesday evening? In previous years, the main party night of the exhibition was a logistical nightmare as we raced from soiree to soiree. This year, however, all I can hear is the sound of crickets.
Or is it something I said?
Here's hoping the ash cloud hasn't made your journey too arduous. See you in the hall.
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Carlsberg, Heineken, Coca-Cola Amatil, California's winelands and Cognac....
The Coca-Cola Co's Keurig Cold machine won't be out until next year. But co-developer Keurig Green Mountain has given us a taste with the unveiling this weekend of another at-home beverage platform, t...
It's a bank holiday here in the UK on Monday (25 August). just-drinks' team will be taking a well-earned lie down. ...
Poland is hardly noted for its cider consumption, but all this could be about to change. ...
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018