Blog: LIWF & Distil 2010 - The calm before the storm
Olly Wehring | 17 May 2010
We're less than 24 hours away from this year's London International Wine Fair, and just-drinks is getting everything ready to head to ExCel.
We'll be there in force throughout the three days, so drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like us to come and say hello.
I'll also be part of the panel at our 'State of the Nation' seminar on Wednesday, so if you'd like to watch me gape in wonder at the experts on our panel, click here to reserve your seat.
Thanks, meanwhile, go to the Port company who have invited me to their stand for "aperitif festivities with cocktails"... on Tuesday morning at 1130.
A bit early for me, but thanks.
Does anyone have anything going on on Wednesday evening? In previous years, the main party night of the exhibition was a logistical nightmare as we raced from soiree to soiree. This year, however, all I can hear is the sound of crickets.
Or is it something I said?
Here's hoping the ash cloud hasn't made your journey too arduous. See you in the hall.
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring SABMiller, Orangina Schweppes, PepsiCo and Scottish devolution....
Knowledge is power, or so they claim. So, with that in mind, here's an infographic, courtesy of Australian company Hangover Revivol, that breaks down exactly what is behind the common hangover....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring William Grant & Sons, the Southern hemisphere's winemakers, SABMiller and Heineken, and Coke Light....
How many beer mugs can one man carry? ...
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute