Blog: LIWF & Distil 2008 - just-drinks needs you
Olly Wehring | 1 May 2008
With LIWF & Distil less than three weeks away, today (1 May) we begin our traditional preview of who's doing what at this year's event.
Click here to see how we're going to be running our daily diary.
To keep this running, however, I need your help. If you or your client will be at the fair this year, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of what visitors can expect.
And, seeing as Liverpool now won't be in Moscow on the middle Wednesday of the fair, I've been assured that this year's event will have my "undivided attention".
That assurance came from a Chelsea fan.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends