Blog: LIWF 2011 – just-drinks needs you
Olly Wehring | 21 April 2011
This year's London International Wine Fair is almost here.
As in 2010, we'll be hosting our own industry briefing at the fair. 'just-drinks' State of the Nation survey - The UK's wine market in 2011', will look at the current condition of the wine market in the UK through the results of our industry survey.
And, we need your help.
If you work in the wine category in the UK, could you kindly spare five minutes to consider these questions?
The briefing, scheduled for between 1615 and 1730 on the Wednesday (18 May) of the fair, will see me host an esteemed panel of industry big-wigs, including Wines of Chile's UK director, Michael Cox, UK wine columnist and blogger Jamie Goode and the owner of the Wilson Drinks Report, Tim Wilson. Other guests are to be confirmed.
Thanks for your time.
To book a seat at the just-drinks industry briefing, click here.
The Coca-Cola Co has had its fair share of critics this year, from health campaigners to investor David Winters, who this week called for CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced....
The UK health lobby is always very vocal on alcohol at this time of year, predictably so, and this year is no different. ...
“Ah, yes, you've hit upon a very sensitive area,” says Thomas, my guide at the Carlsberg Brewery in Copenhagen last Friday....
Experimentation has long been a watchword in the Scotch whisky industry. It is what has given consumers the huge range of ageing options, from refill hogsheads to virgin oak to Sherry butts....
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO