Blog: LIWF 2011 – just-drinks needs you
Olly Wehring | 21 April 2011
This year's London International Wine Fair is almost here.
As in 2010, we'll be hosting our own industry briefing at the fair. 'just-drinks' State of the Nation survey - The UK's wine market in 2011', will look at the current condition of the wine market in the UK through the results of our industry survey.
And, we need your help.
If you work in the wine category in the UK, could you kindly spare five minutes to consider these questions?
The briefing, scheduled for between 1615 and 1730 on the Wednesday (18 May) of the fair, will see me host an esteemed panel of industry big-wigs, including Wines of Chile's UK director, Michael Cox, UK wine columnist and blogger Jamie Goode and the owner of the Wilson Drinks Report, Tim Wilson. Other guests are to be confirmed.
Thanks for your time.
To book a seat at the just-drinks industry briefing, click here.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends