Blog: Live from the LIWSF – come and see just-drinks
Olly Wehring | 22 May 2007
The carpet is red and the drinks are free. Yes, it’s the London International Wine & Spirit Fair. Reporting live from the floor, just-drinks is here. Meeting, greeting and, you guessed it, drinking a bit too.
So far, we’ve caught up with KWV, Concha y Toro and WRAP (Waste & Resources Action Programme). We're now on our way to quiz the new CEO of Constellation Europe. It's all go, go, go for us.
If you want to come and say hello at any point, break some news, or simply offer us your business card, please make your way to stand G18. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com and we’ll pop over for a swift one and a chat.
Here's to a great three days.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World