Blog: Live from the LIWSF – come and see just-drinks
Olly Wehring | 22 May 2007
The carpet is red and the drinks are free. Yes, it’s the London International Wine & Spirit Fair. Reporting live from the floor, just-drinks is here. Meeting, greeting and, you guessed it, drinking a bit too.
So far, we’ve caught up with KWV, Concha y Toro and WRAP (Waste & Resources Action Programme). We're now on our way to quiz the new CEO of Constellation Europe. It's all go, go, go for us.
If you want to come and say hello at any point, break some news, or simply offer us your business card, please make your way to stand G18. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll pop over for a swift one and a chat.
Here's to a great three days.
Do you have a water source in your garden? By which, I mean a spring, rather than an outside tap....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co, Castel, Molson Coors and the cachaca sector....
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director