Blog: Live from the LIWSF – come and see just-drinks
Olly Wehring | 22 May 2007
The carpet is red and the drinks are free. Yes, it’s the London International Wine & Spirit Fair. Reporting live from the floor, just-drinks is here. Meeting, greeting and, you guessed it, drinking a bit too.
So far, we’ve caught up with KWV, Concha y Toro and WRAP (Waste & Resources Action Programme). We're now on our way to quiz the new CEO of Constellation Europe. It's all go, go, go for us.
If you want to come and say hello at any point, break some news, or simply offer us your business card, please make your way to stand G18. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll pop over for a swift one and a chat.
Here's to a great three days.
Heineken is gearing up for a product launch in Australia this month. But exactly what the product is, the brewer is not saying....
It's Summer in the northern hemisphere and the beer festivals are in full swing. Even the famously secluded North Korea is letting its regulation-cut hair down with the Taedonggang Beer Festival, name...
Drinks companies that use celebrities and influencers to endorse products via social media could be in line for some rule changes....
A couple of months ago, US-based Saltwater Brewery developed 'edible six-pack rings' in an effort to curb threats to wildlife....
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages