Blog: Live from the LIWSF – come and see just-drinks
Olly Wehring | 22 May 2007
The carpet is red and the drinks are free. Yes, it’s the London International Wine & Spirit Fair. Reporting live from the floor, just-drinks is here. Meeting, greeting and, you guessed it, drinking a bit too.
So far, we’ve caught up with KWV, Concha y Toro and WRAP (Waste & Resources Action Programme). We're now on our way to quiz the new CEO of Constellation Europe. It's all go, go, go for us.
If you want to come and say hello at any point, break some news, or simply offer us your business card, please make your way to stand G18. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll pop over for a swift one and a chat.
Here's to a great three days.
Heavy metal legend Bruce Dickinson - lead singer of the band Iron Maiden, for the unitiated - is clearly a man not afraid to get his hands dirty. ...
The homebrewing revival continues in the UK - and evidence has come that even the supermarket chains are taking it semi-seriously. ...
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Carlsberg, Heineken, Coca-Cola Amatil, California's winelands and Cognac....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory