Blog: Leaving on a jet plane
Chris Brook-Carter | 5 November 2004
By Olly Wehring
Having hijacked Chris's blog briefly, I am also about to embark on a voyage that's above my station as well.
just-drinks' California tour begins in earnest tomorrow morning, with my flight departing from London Gatwick at stupid o'clock.
Many thanks to those of you who have invited me to peruse your vineyards and bend the ears of your CEOs. I'm really looking forward to meeting you all over the course of the next four weeks.
As a man who never likes to say no, any other invitations for interviews, lunches, dinners, two-week holidays in Bermuda can be sent to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is Olly Wehring, news editor for just-drinks, signing off from London. Next stop - San Francisco.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row