Blog: Latest projections for Pilsner Urquell looking good
Andy Morton | 8 October 2012
Putting on a show
Czech beer maker Pilsner Urquell celebrated its 170th birthday last week, with festivities culminating in this jaw-dropping light show projected on to the beautiful Cathedral of St Bartholomew in Pilsen. Highlights include golden lager flowing out of the windows and World War II bombers blowing the stone façade seemingly to bits.
Europe's breweries seem to have developed a taste for these sound-and-vision spectaculars. Ahead of this year's Champion's League Final in Munich, Heineken thrilled guests at a pre-match event with a similar light show that saw giant footballers kicking lumps out of a German castle.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits