Blog: Latest projections for Pilsner Urquell looking good
Andy Morton | 8 October 2012
Putting on a show
Czech beer maker Pilsner Urquell celebrated its 170th birthday last week, with festivities culminating in this jaw-dropping light show projected on to the beautiful Cathedral of St Bartholomew in Pilsen. Highlights include golden lager flowing out of the windows and World War II bombers blowing the stone façade seemingly to bits.
Europe's breweries seem to have developed a taste for these sound-and-vision spectaculars. Ahead of this year's Champion's League Final in Munich, Heineken thrilled guests at a pre-match event with a similar light show that saw giant footballers kicking lumps out of a German castle.
It would appear that the folk at the UK arm of Carlsberg have this year found the 'gimmicky' drawer in the marketing office....
It's a popular grizzle and one I'll admit to having on at least one or two occasions… a day. Why do people post photos of their food and/or drink on to my social media feed?...
After a 2014 it'll want to forget, Treasury Wine Estates has some good news....
The garden shed is usually home to some spiders, a lawnmower and a few half-empty paint tins. ...
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research