Blog: Latest news news
Chris Brook-Carter | 28 October 2003
I am delighted to announce this week the arrival of Olly Wehring as the latest addition to the just-drinks team. Olly has been appointed News Editor and, as his title suggests, will be doing all he can to continue to improve the news service we provide here, keeping you up to date with the latest developments across the globe. After stints on Retail Week and the UK’s tabloid newspaper The Mirror, we are sure he will make a valuable addition to the efforts.
So any press releases, gossip, rumour or scandal you come across should now be directed his way, to email@example.com
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring William Grant & Sons, the Southern hemisphere's winemakers, SABMiller and Heineken, and Coke Light....
How many beer mugs can one man carry? ...
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Pernod Ricard, The Coca-Cola Co, SABMiller's new Scotch whisky and Santa Rita Estates....
The US state of Arkansas goes to the polls on 4 November to decide whether to end so-called “dry” counties, meaning ones that don't allow any alcohol sales. About half of the state's 75 counties are a...
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp