Blog: Latest news news
Chris Brook-Carter | 28 October 2003
I am delighted to announce this week the arrival of Olly Wehring as the latest addition to the just-drinks team. Olly has been appointed News Editor and, as his title suggests, will be doing all he can to continue to improve the news service we provide here, keeping you up to date with the latest developments across the globe. After stints on Retail Week and the UK’s tabloid newspaper The Mirror, we are sure he will make a valuable addition to the efforts.
So any press releases, gossip, rumour or scandal you come across should now be directed his way, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Could it happen? According to this report, a section of the beer community wants to ditch the word craft. They prefer instead the term “Indie” for brewers they believe follow the enlightened path of t...
The global elite were in Switzerland last week for the World Economic Forum in Davos, the annual corporate huddle for the rich and powerful. The CEO of The Coca-Cola Co, Muhtar Kent, was there too, de...
With The Coca-Cola Co stealing yesterday's limelight with its new united marketing strategy for brand Coke yesterday, a Forbes interview with PepsiCo North America Beverages' new CMO, Seth Kaufman, sl...
It is a bold attempt to regain a measure of control in the ever-spiraling debate about sugar. But will The Coca-Cola Co's new marketing strategy - which for the first time ties all of the Coke family ...
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research