Blog: Latest news news
Chris Brook-Carter | 28 October 2003
I am delighted to announce this week the arrival of Olly Wehring as the latest addition to the just-drinks team. Olly has been appointed News Editor and, as his title suggests, will be doing all he can to continue to improve the news service we provide here, keeping you up to date with the latest developments across the globe. After stints on Retail Week and the UK’s tabloid newspaper The Mirror, we are sure he will make a valuable addition to the efforts.
So any press releases, gossip, rumour or scandal you come across should now be directed his way, to email@example.com
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research