Blog: Landlord! There's too much gas in my pub!
Chris Brook-Carter | 23 September 2005
Here in the UK we love our pubs. But we also love our garden parties, BBQs and summer fetes. How to reconcile the two seemingly opposed pastimes has obviously been haunting entrepreneurs in this country for too long, because finally there is a solution – the inflatable pub.
The company concerned is called Airquee (which apparently is also responsible for the first blow up church?!?) and it claims its invention can be customised for use as a fully working pub, with room for a bar and 30 customers. The pub is 40-feet long, 19-feet long and 22-feet high.
One has to expect it to be a smoke free zone I suppose, and I can’t see the local darts team will be too popular there either.
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends