Blog: Kopparberg goes to the dogs... but in a good way
James Wilmore | 19 December 2013
When in doubt, get the huskies out. That could easily be a PR mantra, for all I know.
But Kopparberg seems to have used the sled-pulling hounds to good effect in a new campaign for its namesake Swedish cider brand. London commuters have this week been pulled across Kennington Park to help them on their way to work.
The activity was all part of Kopparberg's campaign to launch its new Spiced Apple variant.
A few years ago, the UK prime minister, David Cameron, used some huskies in the Arctic to show just how much he cared about the environment. The images have come back to haunt him slightly, as questions have been raised about his green credentials.
I'm sure Kopparberg can avoid a similar back-firing.
Sectors: Marketing – advertising & promotions
The new head of Pernod Ricard is looking to shift the company's focus away from being brand-centric to being more consumer-centric....
It's yet another sign that the legal marijuana business is moving closer to the alcohol industry in the US....
Collecting wine is big business – and so is faking it. So, how do you tell your Chateau Lafite from your Chateau La Counterfeit?...
Here in London, the second Wine Week has kicked off to coincide with UK wine trade event London Wine Fair. ...
Cellar Trends is to undertake all UK sales, distribution and marketing for Angostura Bitters and rums, starting 1 July. ...
Commuting in London is a drag. It’s overcrowded, sweaty and rarely goes to plan. In fact, it’s enough to turn a person to drink....
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- A-B InBev GSA head in drink-driving crash
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review