Blog: Kopparberg goes to the dogs... but in a good way
James Wilmore | 19 December 2013
When in doubt, get the huskies out. That could easily be a PR mantra, for all I know.
But Kopparberg seems to have used the sled-pulling hounds to good effect in a new campaign for its namesake Swedish cider brand. London commuters have this week been pulled across Kennington Park to help them on their way to work.
The activity was all part of Kopparberg's campaign to launch its new Spiced Apple variant.
A few years ago, the UK prime minister, David Cameron, used some huskies in the Arctic to show just how much he cared about the environment. The images have come back to haunt him slightly, as questions have been raised about his green credentials.
I'm sure Kopparberg can avoid a similar back-firing.
Sectors: Marketing – advertising & promotions
We had some technical problems with the just-drinks site yesterday....
No self-respecting rapper is without some affiliation to a booze brand. Vodka is de rigueur, thanks to P Diddy and his tie-up with Diageo and Ciroc. ...
Molson Coors has announced a GBP2.8m (US$4.3m) marketing campaign for its Coors Light brand in the UK...
Is this the true breakfast of champions?...
Brown-Forman has redesigned the boxes for its Southern Comfort RTDs in Australia and New Zealand as the ready-to-drink category in the country continues to suffer big declines....
We are well served in the drinks industry by quality advertising campaigns....
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research