Blog: Kopparberg goes to the dogs... but in a good way
James Wilmore | 19 December 2013
When in doubt, get the huskies out. That could easily be a PR mantra, for all I know.
But Kopparberg seems to have used the sled-pulling hounds to good effect in a new campaign for its namesake Swedish cider brand. London commuters have this week been pulled across Kennington Park to help them on their way to work.
The activity was all part of Kopparberg's campaign to launch its new Spiced Apple variant.
A few years ago, the UK prime minister, David Cameron, used some huskies in the Arctic to show just how much he cared about the environment. The images have come back to haunt him slightly, as questions have been raised about his green credentials.
I'm sure Kopparberg can avoid a similar back-firing.
Sectors: Marketing – advertising & promotions
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Pernod Ricard has updated the bottle for its Beefeater 24 gin expression in an attempt to differentiate it from other Beefeater iterations....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
A UK wine trade body has criticised an attempt to secure official protected geographical status for English sparkling wine under the name "British Fizz"....
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Heineken's Australian unit will refund customers who are not satisfied with the company's new mid-strength beer. ...
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits