Blog: just-drinks: You're tuned to the right station
Olly Wehring | 22 January 2007
British modesty sometimes makes it difficult for just-drinks to big itself up too much. As I have German parentage, however, I have no such problem with singing the praises of this site.
You may have noticed that the number of scoops on just-drinks is growing month-by-month, week-by-week. Earlier this month, for example, we spoke to the senior investment manager at Swedish private equity group Ratos about its position on the sale of Vin & Sprit. Leif Johansson told us: “Ratos and Arcus [the Norwegian wine and spirits group owned by Ratos] are discussing a new strategy that would focus on the development of local brands. We are open to looking at the possibility of acquiring V&S, but our interest is only in the V&S operations and brands that exclude Absolut.”
Always nice to get there first, I feel - also nice to help out the bigger boys whenever the occasion arises.
Keep it tuned to just-drinks.com, folks. You know it makes sense.
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days....
It's not even available on pre-order yet, but Apple's latest piece of kit has already got a breathalyser app....
just-drinks is now closed for the Easter weekend....
Last year was tough for The Coca-Cola Co. So staff in Atlanta won't be pleased to read that Pepsi has overtaken Diet Coke as the no. 2 soda brand in the US. ...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Belvedere unveils executive team