Blog: just-drinks Webinar - The State of the Nation - The UK: Where is the Wine Industry Heading?
Olly Wehring | 3 April 2012
I am very excited to announce the first just-drinks Webinar.
Coming up on Wednesday 23 May, I and a fantastic panel of industry experts, will look at the results of our annual survey of the wine industry in the UK.
Not only will we be hosting the seminar at the London International Wine Fair, we will also be running the discussion as a live webinar.
If you can't make it to the wine fair, click here to register for the webinar. It's going to be rather special.
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co, Castel, Molson Coors and the cachaca sector....
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned