Blog: just-drinks Webinar - The State of the Nation - The UK: Where is the Wine Industry Heading?
Olly Wehring | 3 April 2012
I am very excited to announce the first just-drinks Webinar.
Coming up on Wednesday 23 May, I and a fantastic panel of industry experts, will look at the results of our annual survey of the wine industry in the UK.
Not only will we be hosting the seminar at the London International Wine Fair, we will also be running the discussion as a live webinar.
If you can't make it to the wine fair, click here to register for the webinar. It's going to be rather special.
Heavy metal legend Bruce Dickinson - lead singer of the band Iron Maiden, for the unitiated - is clearly a man not afraid to get his hands dirty. ...
The homebrewing revival continues in the UK - and evidence has come that even the supermarket chains are taking it semi-seriously. ...
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Carlsberg, Heineken, Coca-Cola Amatil, California's winelands and Cognac....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory