Blog: just-drinks Webinar - The State of the Nation - The UK: Where is the Wine Industry Heading?
Olly Wehring | 3 April 2012
I am very excited to announce the first just-drinks Webinar.
Coming up on Wednesday 23 May, I and a fantastic panel of industry experts, will look at the results of our annual survey of the wine industry in the UK.
Not only will we be hosting the seminar at the London International Wine Fair, we will also be running the discussion as a live webinar.
If you can't make it to the wine fair, click here to register for the webinar. It's going to be rather special.
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
Beer consumption in Germany - already pretty impressive - will undoubtedly have enjoyed a spike following celebrations over the nation's FIFA World Cup win. ...
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman