Blog: just-drinks Webinar - The State of the Nation - The UK: Where is the Wine Industry Heading?
Olly Wehring | 3 April 2012
I am very excited to announce the first just-drinks Webinar.
Coming up on Wednesday 23 May, I and a fantastic panel of industry experts, will look at the results of our annual survey of the wine industry in the UK.
Not only will we be hosting the seminar at the London International Wine Fair, we will also be running the discussion as a live webinar.
If you can't make it to the wine fair, click here to register for the webinar. It's going to be rather special.
Frank Sinatra liked a drink. He was famous for it. ...
Want to know how to make it to the top of the beverage business? According to Muhtar Kent, it's all about the networking....
A red sticker to a shopper is like a red rag to a bull. And as the masses charge at the deals, UK off licences and supermarkets are finding new and novel ways to entice the herd. ...
To celebrate its 250th anniversary, Cognac brand Hennessy is trumpeting a virtual time capsule, making a parallel between it and a barrel of Cognac....
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea