Blog: just-drinks site outage - 14 September
Olly Wehring | 15 September 2015
The technical gremlins got to us yesterday, when a local internet fault brought down the just-drinks site for part of the day.
We apologise for this, folks - it was completely beyond our control. Normal service has been resumed, with yesterday's daily newsletter being sent out to you at the earliest opportunity today.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Chicago-based "soda collective" Hop Pop Soda Co has launched a soft drink that is flavoured with hops....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Pernod Ricard's UK unit has rolled out an online cocktail coach as it looks to capitalise on seasonal drinking. ...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range