Blog: just-drinks returns to India
Olly Wehring | 27 October 2009
With the clocks going back an hour here in the UK last weekend, I, like most sane (and presumably rich) people, am making a break for the sun.
Last year, I escaped the arrival of Autumn by heading to Mumbai for the IndSpirit alcobev conference. And quite a successful trip it was too.
So successful, in fact, that I'm returning to India this week for IndSpirit 2009.
So, if you're going to be at the conference too, and you'd like to meet up, drop me a line at email@example.com. And if you're not attending, but you have some questions about the Indian drinks market, give me a shout and I'll ask on your behalf.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020