Blog: just-drinks returns to India
Olly Wehring | 27 October 2009
With the clocks going back an hour here in the UK last weekend, I, like most sane (and presumably rich) people, am making a break for the sun.
Last year, I escaped the arrival of Autumn by heading to Mumbai for the IndSpirit alcobev conference. And quite a successful trip it was too.
So successful, in fact, that I'm returning to India this week for IndSpirit 2009.
So, if you're going to be at the conference too, and you'd like to meet up, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you're not attending, but you have some questions about the Indian drinks market, give me a shout and I'll ask on your behalf.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range