Blog: just-drinks returns to India
Olly Wehring | 27 October 2009
With the clocks going back an hour here in the UK last weekend, I, like most sane (and presumably rich) people, am making a break for the sun.
Last year, I escaped the arrival of Autumn by heading to Mumbai for the IndSpirit alcobev conference. And quite a successful trip it was too.
So successful, in fact, that I'm returning to India this week for IndSpirit 2009.
So, if you're going to be at the conference too, and you'd like to meet up, drop me a line at email@example.com. And if you're not attending, but you have some questions about the Indian drinks market, give me a shout and I'll ask on your behalf.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World