Blog: just-drinks offers LIWF twitter service
Chris Mercer | 10 May 2011
just-drinks has teamed up with the organisers of the London International Wine Fair to bring you better access to all the latest tweets from the show.
Yes, we can help make you famous. Every time you tweet about the London International Wine Fair (LIWF) and include the #LIWF tag in your message, your tweet will have the honour of appearing on a screen for all at the show to see.
I've been keen to trial ways of using Twitter at a major conference for some time, so we linked up with LIWF organising body Brintex to see what could be done at next week's show, which runs from 17 to 19 May.
We'll have a 32" screen right in front of our stand (G10) in the main hall at Excel. It will provide an up-to-the-minute twitter display. All you have to do to get your tweets on the screen is use the #LIWF tag (and refrain from being offensive).
At the same time, you can keep up with all tweets that use the #LIWF tag by following just-drinks on twitter. We'll be displaying all the tweets on our feed.
So, happy tweeting and remember to use #LIWF.
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends