Blog: just-drinks offers LIWF twitter service
Chris Mercer | 10 May 2011
just-drinks has teamed up with the organisers of the London International Wine Fair to bring you better access to all the latest tweets from the show.
Yes, we can help make you famous. Every time you tweet about the London International Wine Fair (LIWF) and include the #LIWF tag in your message, your tweet will have the honour of appearing on a screen for all at the show to see.
I've been keen to trial ways of using Twitter at a major conference for some time, so we linked up with LIWF organising body Brintex to see what could be done at next week's show, which runs from 17 to 19 May.
We'll have a 32" screen right in front of our stand (G10) in the main hall at Excel. It will provide an up-to-the-minute twitter display. All you have to do to get your tweets on the screen is use the #LIWF tag (and refrain from being offensive).
At the same time, you can keep up with all tweets that use the #LIWF tag by following just-drinks on twitter. We'll be displaying all the tweets on our feed.
So, happy tweeting and remember to use #LIWF.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits