Blog: just-drinks offers LIWF twitter service
Chris Mercer | 10 May 2011
just-drinks has teamed up with the organisers of the London International Wine Fair to bring you better access to all the latest tweets from the show.
Yes, we can help make you famous. Every time you tweet about the London International Wine Fair (LIWF) and include the #LIWF tag in your message, your tweet will have the honour of appearing on a screen for all at the show to see.
I've been keen to trial ways of using Twitter at a major conference for some time, so we linked up with LIWF organising body Brintex to see what could be done at next week's show, which runs from 17 to 19 May.
We'll have a 32" screen right in front of our stand (G10) in the main hall at Excel. It will provide an up-to-the-minute twitter display. All you have to do to get your tweets on the screen is use the #LIWF tag (and refrain from being offensive).
At the same time, you can keep up with all tweets that use the #LIWF tag by following just-drinks on twitter. We'll be displaying all the tweets on our feed.
So, happy tweeting and remember to use #LIWF.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends