Blog: just-drinks offers LIWF twitter service
Chris Mercer | 10 May 2011
just-drinks has teamed up with the organisers of the London International Wine Fair to bring you better access to all the latest tweets from the show.
Yes, we can help make you famous. Every time you tweet about the London International Wine Fair (LIWF) and include the #LIWF tag in your message, your tweet will have the honour of appearing on a screen for all at the show to see.
I've been keen to trial ways of using Twitter at a major conference for some time, so we linked up with LIWF organising body Brintex to see what could be done at next week's show, which runs from 17 to 19 May.
We'll have a 32" screen right in front of our stand (G10) in the main hall at Excel. It will provide an up-to-the-minute twitter display. All you have to do to get your tweets on the screen is use the #LIWF tag (and refrain from being offensive).
At the same time, you can keep up with all tweets that use the #LIWF tag by following just-drinks on twitter. We'll be displaying all the tweets on our feed.
So, happy tweeting and remember to use #LIWF.
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Coca-Cola Amatil FY 2016 - results data
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends