Blog: Just-drinks new news editor - She speaks!
Olly Wehring | 20 April 2007
As a change from the usual blog, as written by my esteemed editor, let me introduce myself. I’m Jessica Harvey, and I’m now the news editor here at just-drinks. It’s been a busy first week.
Here begins the unstructured warble:
Firstly, thanks to everyone who has been kind enough to get in contact. I promise to answer all of your emails personally very soon and look forward to meeting most of you in person at some stage too.
In an effort to summarise my impressions of entering the drinks industry and not sounding like too much of a naïve, swotty little upstart (that I am), I shall keep it short.
In fact, I’ll bullet point. Here goes. My week has been filled with:
Early starts, travelling outside of Central London, press releases, international dialling codes, wine tasting, unique content, Olly forcing his music taste on me, learning keyboard shortcuts, drinking on an empty stomach, MSN Messenger, spilling stuff dangerously close to the laptop.
I thank you.
Drop me a line soon. It gives me an excuse to use my new calendar.
Jessica can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spotted in Havana this week – a healthy stock of Pernod Ricard's Havanista rum. ...
Alcohol always has a big presence at the Oscars, albeit mostly in a supporting role....
Business is booming at copper pot still makers Chalvignac - you can tell from the loud noise coming from its factory floor in the French town of Jarnac-Champagne. ...
Heineken is betting big on the long-term opportunity around soccer in the US. ...
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future