Blog: Just-drinks new news editor - She speaks!
Olly Wehring | 20 April 2007
As a change from the usual blog, as written by my esteemed editor, let me introduce myself. I’m Jessica Harvey, and I’m now the news editor here at just-drinks. It’s been a busy first week.
Here begins the unstructured warble:
Firstly, thanks to everyone who has been kind enough to get in contact. I promise to answer all of your emails personally very soon and look forward to meeting most of you in person at some stage too.
In an effort to summarise my impressions of entering the drinks industry and not sounding like too much of a naïve, swotty little upstart (that I am), I shall keep it short.
In fact, I’ll bullet point. Here goes. My week has been filled with:
Early starts, travelling outside of Central London, press releases, international dialling codes, wine tasting, unique content, Olly forcing his music taste on me, learning keyboard shortcuts, drinking on an empty stomach, MSN Messenger, spilling stuff dangerously close to the laptop.
I thank you.
Drop me a line soon. It gives me an excuse to use my new calendar.
Jessica can be contacted at email@example.com.
It would appear that the folk at the UK arm of Carlsberg have this year found the 'gimmicky' drawer in the marketing office....
It's a popular grizzle and one I'll admit to having on at least one or two occasions… a day. Why do people post photos of their food and/or drink on to my social media feed?...
After a 2014 it'll want to forget, Treasury Wine Estates has some good news....
The garden shed is usually home to some spiders, a lawnmower and a few half-empty paint tins. ...
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research