Blog: just-drinks in New York City
James Wilmore | 3 October 2012
Next week my good self will be pounding the streets of Manhattan on behalf of just-drinks. The diary is filling up, but if you would like to meet up informally please drop me a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @jamescwilmore
James Jordan, our corporate account manager, will also be in tow (email@example.com).
We'll be on the beat from Tuesday (9 October) to Thursday (11 October).
Now there's an offer!
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
Beer consumption in Germany - already pretty impressive - will undoubtedly have enjoyed a spike following celebrations over the nation's FIFA World Cup win. ...
Last night, The Coca-Cola Co's UK division celebrated moving in to its stylish new central London headquarters with a barbecue on its roof-top terrace....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites