Blog: just-drinks' day in the sun (we hope)...
Olly Wehring | 28 August 2009
This week, just-drinks has brought you an exclusive interview with Diageo's CEO, insightful articles on Australian wine, C&C Group and Heineken, as well as gloomy French wine export figures and Cornish cider.
So, we're taking Monday (31 August) off for a well-earned rest.
Well, actually, it's a national holiday here in the UK.
If you have either Olly W or Chris M's mobile number and think you would like to contact them on Monday, think very hard - as one Guardian newspaper editor put it this summer.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range